E
Local time
4:35 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• No it's perfectly fine. I think what it is, is the program that she uses. I often have some of the same problems using an online translator for Spanish.

I'll just ask her to change it to what you suggested.

Thank you for the input. :)
    Glad you can use them! By the way, Genbeeb said it's in Hiragana. Not sure if that makes a difference... (the banner)
    *green with envy* So cool!! (I'm 1/4 Japanese so I always get excited finding other friendly people that speak it)

Take your time. :)

My FC is 4899 5604 9593

I'll need yours too unless it's on your page somewhere.
    Now is good for me. (I'm EST).

Thank you! I'm not offended at all. I had Genbeeb do it for me so you might want to let her know too. Cool that you know Japanese. :D I wish I knew more myself.
    Oh my gosh i am so sorry! I was going through my hatched ones, and i just realized that only the females have the Drought ability. If you can trade it back to me, i will give you a female Vulpix that has Drought. Sorry about that :D
    Oh my gosh i am so sorry. I just looked them over and only the females have the Drought ability. If you can trade it back to me, i will give you one with Drought.
    Just 5 minutes ago, i got the 502 error while i was trying to post something. Is that the reason?
    Your very welcome! pleasure to help~ If your ever in need of older gen fossil or start pokemon, I breed them for those who want them. So dont be afraid to ask~
    whew! finally worked. sorry for all the trouble! :x i think it was my modem having a brainfart for a split second.

thanks for trading with me! i can't wait to see what's inside!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom