• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Esserise

1. Esserise

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Well technically they aren’t using reddit, that’s just where random people are reposting the stuff from Instagram. It is replaced with the clothing shop.
  2. Esserise

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Exactly as Oriden said: That stuff is just nicked from therealpokeymasta's Instagram posts and/or the r/pokeleaks subreddit (where his stuff is mainly being reposted). 4channers are just using that material and bullshitting with each other.
  3. Esserise

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Not really wise to take 4chan posts at face value. There is a picture of the player being followed by Dialga circulating, but that’s taken from the guy who’s been leaking over the last few days (therealpokeymasta) who is posting his stuff to Insta, not 4chan. Anyone could then take that picture...
  4. Esserise

Leaks/Rumors Thread

For music maybe, but it'd hardly be the first Nintendo game to receive an early patch in general. Even the Switch console itself received a day-one patch to enable some functionalities. Day-one patches were already a common tool for developers, and now we have a global pandemic going on which is...
  5. Esserise

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Okay Wayward Cave then
  6. Esserise

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Well, the Distortion World is more of a dungeon, not a feature. And it's not like we don't still have Mt. Coronet being as labyrinthine as ever, so that's probably not the issue.
  7. Esserise

Leaks/Rumors Thread

See, I get that, but at the same time, it’s not like they couldn’t have given him a full Fire-type team in the original DP by just doing what they did for Glacia and Phoebe: spamming duplicates. Rapidash, Infernape, Rapidash, Infernape, Infernape. But frankly I feel like that would’ve been even...
  8. Esserise

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Seemingly all of the movesets have been tweaked, and lots of non-ace Pokémon have Berries to cushion their weaknesses. Even Volkner’s Ambipom makes better use of Technician with Fake Out + Double Hit instead of relying solely on non-Stab Shock Wave coming off a shitty 60 SpAtk stat. To me...
  9. Esserise

Leaks/Rumors Thread

The idea that anyone involved in production doesn't want both of these games to sell well is pretty silly. This entire thesis doesn't make any sense. Flint using a Magmortar in BDSP is not going to convince anyone to stay away from Arceus, which is marketing itself along an entirely separate...
  10. Esserise

Leaks/Rumors Thread

No, just a picture of the Badge case was posted and it goes Maylene-Wake-Fantina, but you can view the case at any point in the game. Also, it technically wouldn’t prove anything, because even with Fantina in 3rd, Platinum still had her depicted as 5th in the Badge case. That said, I think from...
  11. Esserise

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Interestingly the battle music in the leaked video actually does sound like shit, so maybe that thing about a day-one patch to fix the soundtrack was true. :unsure:
  12. Esserise

Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl General Discussion

Man, these games just look really damn nice.
  13. Esserise

BW vs. B2W2

Two of the things you cited didn't even involve WFC to begin with (meaning that they aren't really affected at all), and to say that Medals relied "heavily" on it is a huge stretch. I'm still not getting a sense of "many" features being severely affected by this. I mean... this is true, I...
  14. Esserise

BW vs. B2W2

All of those things are only partially affected, though. - Funfest Missions can be done just fine solo (in fact I've only ever done them solo and I thought they were really fun). Besides that, Funfest Missions were always local wireless - they never used Wi-Fi services in the first place. -...
  15. Esserise

BW vs. B2W2

Well, not quite with Memory Link. It’s great if you have two DS systems, but for anyone who doesn’t, it’s no longer accessible because Memory Linking with one console did rely on the Global Link website. That being said, yeah, there’s so much in B2W2 that doesn’t need the Dream World or Global...
Back
Top Bottom