• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.
EternalPokéFanGirl
Local time
12:09 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Who's that girl in your avatar, BTW? She's very beautiful! :giggle:

Edit: Uh....sorry if said the girl was beautiful. I didn't mean that in a weird way or anything, she really is pretty. :oops: (I kinda say that about a lot of anime girls.)
    just stopping by to say your new profile theme is perfect! Kotomi was such a sweet character; now I'm thinking I really ought to rewatch Clannad sometime, lol
    Who's that character in your avatar? :unsure:
    Reactions: EternalPokéFanGirl
    EternalPokéFanGirl
    EternalPokéFanGirl
    Mayuri Kurotsuchi from Bleach. You have no idea how much I love this character, I'm currently rewatching the anime, and crazily fangirling for him, my poor brother and cousin have to listen to me all the time :sneaky:... Though he's probably not a character for everyone, he's a bit intense to say the least :ROFLMAO:.
    Hey, I just wanted to ask who the artist behind your newest post in the alternate avatar thread is.
    EternalPokéFanGirl
    EternalPokéFanGirl
    Sorry but I don't know, I found the image on Pinterest and the user who posted it isn't the artist. I even tried to search for it on Google Images but I couldn't, sorry again :confused_emoji:.
    MissDelibirda
    MissDelibirda
    Aw man.
    Anya = instant win. Which says a lot coming from you, haha!
    (…everyone really seems to like this show, don’t they? :D)

EDIT: Just to be clear, @EternalPokéFanGirl, I was saying that it’s “a lot coming from you” because your avatars are always really awesome anyway, and that this one was even more of a win, haha. I came back to this after I kind of rush-typed this (it was that kind of day) and it felt like something came out wrong, so I’m really sorry if there was a miscommunication there on my part…
    Love the new avatar and background BTW! It reminds me of my childhood, and the many, many times I heard, "I Just Can't Wait to Be King", on my Disney sing-a-long VHS tape I used to watch when I was a little kid. (I must have watched that about a hundred times, probably more than the actual Lion King movie itself. :D)
    Hi! I don't know if you already knew, but @takoyaki made this thread about cartoons.
    The one thing I consistently remember from Death Note is Ryuk watching Misa (my favorite character in Death Note, although Near is awesome too) cut usagi-ringo and it's so amazing lmao
    • Love
    Reactions: EternalPokéFanGirl
    EternalPokéFanGirl
    EternalPokéFanGirl
    I love Misa too! No one beats Ryuk in my top but she's my second favorite character, I'll definitely use her as my avatar someday. It's also a nice surprise to hear that you like Near, he's usually very hated for being "poor man's L", but honestly I always liked him more than L :LOL:.
    EternalPokéFanGirl
    EternalPokéFanGirl
    The time has come! I'm using her as avatar sooner than I thought :sneaky:.
    Well, I'm not late in my time zone, so here. Happy Birthday, EternalPokeFanGirl. I barely manage to hear your birthday just came and went, so I decided to rematerialize to give you my regards.

4a832ee43971fdeac46e30799e67345c.gif

And now for me to disappear again.
    EternalPokéFanGirl
    EternalPokéFanGirl
    My dear Chida, I'm so happy to see you! First of all thanks for being here and for the images, that gif is adorable and that cake looks delicious, I want to bite into it :p. It's very sad that you have to "disappear" again, but that doesn't change one bit the fact that you're one of the people I appreciate the most here.

As I said before I wish you the best of luck, take care. It means the world to me that even in your absence you've taken the time to wish me a happy birthday, you're a true friend :bulbaLove:.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…