E
Local time
6:36 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ok and I have spheal and cacnea before I forget my GF want's these xD

● shiny HA male Eevee modest, dream ball (OT: Miller)... 31/1/30/30/31/30- HP fire

● non-shiny Poison Point Rosélia timid (OT: EV♥)... 31/24/31/30/31/30- flawless HP fire
    nah, you're getting at least 5 IV flawless on those Ocean scatters :)
    i'll let you know when they're all ready ^^
    Hey! ^^

the RNG gods are really hating me during these breeding sessions so it will be a while longer before your pokes are ready :S

oh, your female HA polar scatter in the dive ball is a 6 IV. :)
    oh ok xD

if I come across an hp fire non french field group male, I'll let you know. :)
    hmm, you could always clone yourself a copy of the Korean 30\30\30\30\30\30 HP breeding Ditto i have... :)
    ok ty ^^

I work full time so I'll be breeding after work for the next few days :)

oh, sometime in the future, would you like to clone my male HP fire Ralts (IV spread 31/20/31/30/31/30) I bred a while back... he's very useful for chain breeding :)
    no problem and ty too! ^^

I caught that scatter when I first started my y game :)

i'll shoot you a vm when your pokes are ready :)
    no problem I'll contact you when I've got the next safari ball mon, anyone in particular you want first?
    btw that ball matches shiny smeargle perfectly
    the trio, um another 5th gen legend (Kyurem I think), and Yveltal
    ... you can just add a random fodder to it when we get to trading them :)

Could you nickname Yveltal BirdOfDoom for me? :)
    oh ok I've got a female venonat with 4 IV's do you wanna trade now or when I get more safari ball pokemon?
    Good to hear! ^^

ok I got my x legend set aside... and I'll hatch you 5 IV flawless female HA Mr. Mime, HA Audino, HA Polar Scatterbug in dive ball, Compound Eyes Ocean Scatterbug in dive ball, and a Compound Eyes Ocean Scatterbug in a repeat ball
    Sounds good? :)
    ok then I'll take a shiny smeargle :) oh btw I am trying to get you all the safari ball pokemon but for the life of me don's have a clue how you get a smoochum in SS
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom