E
Local time
2:04 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I told you xD carnivene, foretress and meditite do not, zangoose and tangela both HA and egg moves zangoose night slash tangela leech seed, giga drain
    ok then I'll take either one. interested in a friend ball carnivine, heavyball forretress, premierball toxic boost zangoose,love ball meditite or net ball tangela?
    shiny flawless absol shiny magician fennicin and I have a question are either of your flawless male eevee's foreign?
    edit: ok I have all 3 pokemon :)
    ok but do you also want a friend ball one or just the fast ball one?
    sure, let's trade these two now sound good?
    shiny fletchling please. are you interested in a fast ball numel or friend/ fast ball shroomish? (i thought the shiny would go well in that)
    edit: ok I got 2 female clampears both timid one is 31 in all but sp att :/ one is all 31 except HP
    I have 3 female absols all naive two 31/31/31/x/31/31 one pressure one super luck. one pressure 31/31/31/31/31/x
    ok are you interested in a gooey goomy in a heal ball, absol in a heavy ball,or magicarp in a lure ball? I have more but I have to keep looking I really need to organize better xD
    hm let me look at what I've got in bank that I can easily breed for you :)
    hey there ^^

i'll send you my most recent female leftovers list in a little bit :)
    ok xD um I don't see any pokemon on the spread sheet is there something i gotta press to see them?
    ok I'll take a look btw I haven't forgotten about your bf weird gen 2 ball females it's just Colosseum is being a jerk :/
    oh crap but is your pokesaves still working because I heard that was supposed to be fixed to. also where did you buy or get pokesaves?
    Hey quick question Have you tried to clone since the update? because I've been trying all day and can't seem to get it to work
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom