• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
E
Local time
5:14 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• if you're not asleep now's good but I could do tommorow 6PMish or before 10PMish Pacific Time my code is Strider 2019-9743-1012
    Thank you so much for moon ball Gastly <3333

I hope that little Smeargle I done puts every poke to sleep and makes you a ton of $$$$$$ ^_^
    I just sent my buddy a PM. I hope you add many pokes to your dream ball and apricorn collection!
    GL <3
    I don't have any more apricorn females that I've breed personally, but my friend has a few females in dream balls she has bred. she'll be off for the weekend but I'll pm you her info if you like. I've been nudging her to trade with you lately, lol! XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom