Recent content by EV♥

1. E

GEN VI: IV Eggs (favourite Pokemon)

What wiki said that? I've traded eggs in Gen V and VI for years now so they can definitely be traded between games and then hatched in another game. It's even possible to collect an egg in one game and then trade it to another game to hatch into a shiny, though that'll take a whole page to...
  2. E

They are from an egg giveaway I'm doing on another site and I've been trying to give them away for at least a week now so it's no problem giving you an egg :) The one I listed is the one I'll be trading you then. I'll add your FC and I'll be able to trade for several hours today if that works...
  3. E

Eggs have been tradable since Gen V at least. Have you tried trading them and couldn't? @marumaruko, I have some HA Scythers in eggs I'll be glad to give to you for free :) This is the best one I have currently if you're interested: B15 1,1 | Scyther (♂) | Steadfast | 31.31.31.31.27.31 |...
  4. E

EV♥'s and tabor62's Custom Breeding Thread [Requests Closed Temp.]

EV♥ and tabor62’s Custom Breeding Requests Introduction Hello Bulbagarden, welcome to our custom breeding thread where we can breed you a Pokemon to your liking. Further details can be found below: Info There are a few guidelines to keep in mind: - Follow all Bulbagarden and Trade Station...
  5. E

GEN VI: LF: different ball females & egg move males OF: List inside!

I'll be interested in a Snover with those egg moves. :)
  6. E

Just curious, do you have anything else that I may be interested in? If not, that's alright and we can still trade those 3 for my 3 you asked for. :)
  7. E

Re: LF: different ball females OF: List inside & free Sableyes! You're welcome! :)
  8. E

Re: LF: different ball females OF: List inside & free Sableyes! I'll be online! :)
  9. E

Re: LF: different ball females OF: List inside & free Sableyes! I added you and I can trade for the next 7 or so hours. :)
  10. E

Re: LF: different ball females OF: List inside & free Sableyes! My IGN is EV♥ and what is your FC and IGN?
  11. E

Re: LF: different ball females OF: List inside & free Sableyes! I can trade from now for the next 2 or so hours, but then I won't be available again until around 12 hours afterwards.
  12. E

Re: LF: different ball females OF: List inside & free Sableyes! Sounds good to me! Let me know what times you'll be available to trade. :)
  13. E

Re: LF: different ball females OF: List inside & free Sableyes! I'll be available tomorrow late in the afternoon until around midnight, CST (GMT -5) time if that works for you. :)
  14. E

Re: LF: different ball females OF: List inside & free Sableyes! I'm able to trade now. :) Do you want a specific Sableye?
Back
Top Bottom