• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
E
Local time
2:24 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I doubled checked. My thesaurus doesn't have anything like 'torrent' or 'stream' or whatnot for gout, but I double checked a few online dictionaries. Some just had "gout" and its medical term, but a few also had something like this:

"[gout]
    2. archaic: a drop or splash, esp of blood."

So I guess we were both right o_O It doesn't mean just a medical condition but nor does it really mean a burst or torrent or stream of something.
    --

Anyway, I'm glad I was able to help :) You're a good writer and I really wanted to help.
    well, basic battles will get you the money for buying another basic, to then battle, and get more money, to buy another one... I've become trapped in a cycle much like that.
    roulette16dares, and if you want 4v4, that's cool but it'll have to wait awhile. I have 2 FEs and a basic atm lol. I'm planning on buying another poke shortly though, I'll tell you when my team's ready.
    Not a problem, I prefer AIM as well, much quicker. Would a 2v2 be ok, or do you prefer more pokemon? I only have two fully evolved pokemon at the moment.
    Not a problem dude. I've been pretty busy so its all cool. Also, I think I'll go for Staryu.
    okay then ill get right onto to it, i didnt think that you would change it! :D but thought it was worth a try. you never know though im thinking of carrying his story on. Im getting on a plane to australia on the 13th of this month so i got around 25 hours to write. :D Im moving out there by the way.(and no not to be with monbrey lol!) coincidently, do you want a cricketot?
    thanks for the grade on my story you said at the end of the grade that i captured the kricketot and not the combee i was just wondering i know very sillb but i thought i would ask if perhaps i could catch the combee instead and not catch the kricketot? If not then i will get straight into trying to fix my story especially the pronunctuation, my teachers told me off for that the most lol. :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom