Recent content by Every Breaking Wave

1. Every Breaking Wave

A statement from the staff of Bulbagarden

If the intent is to prevent terrorism, why fill the list with seven nations whose citizens have never committed terrorism in America? Why would you not include the countries whose citizens actually have done that? Saudi Arabia, Egypt, etc. It has nothing to do with safety and security...
  2. Every Breaking Wave

A statement from the staff of Bulbagarden

At the risk of being infracted because this is not the political forum (yes, there is one of those)... You are comparing apples to oranges. The two are totally different situations. Obama did not cease issuing visas to those listed countries for any period of time. Obama did not cut the...
  3. Every Breaking Wave

Pokemon Refresh Glitch?

That fixed it, thanks.
  4. Every Breaking Wave

Pokemon Refresh Glitch?

I was going through my team on Pokemon Refresh after a battle to clean them/increase their happiness. When I got to my Grubbin, it was facing the wrong way and much smaller than usual. I can pet it, but this does nothing. There is no option to feed it Beans, switch Pokemon, or exit the feature...
  5. Every Breaking Wave

CoroCoro reveals new Alola Forms, new Pokémon: Villainous team revealed

Cool. Large Yowashi clearly based on a Dunkleosteus, very neat to see.
  6. Every Breaking Wave

Anime Anybody know of any good animes that are not rated MA?

My absolute favourite series of all time is Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko. Very comedic moments, but I find it's also very philosophical about the nature of what we can and can't see. Plus Erio is adorable. My second favourite series that I always recommend is D-Frag, one of the best comedies I...
  7. Every Breaking Wave

Gen I VC Discussion Thread

So I bought Yellow. Where do I get the serial code for the Mew..? Please tell me it is not Japan-only.
  8. Every Breaking Wave

Possible Mass Shooting at Pokemon World Championships Stopped By Boston Police

Oh, you can discuss the death penalty. But you can't discuss it applying to specific people. Doesn't matter if that's the President of the United States, Bono, myself, or gun nut #3877256 . I should know, I helped draft that rule when one nutcase advocated it against a head-of-state. Don't see...
  9. Every Breaking Wave

Two arrested at World Championships for illegal weapon possession: Suspects made alle

Re: Two arrested at World Championships for illegal weapon possession: Suspects made First thought: glad everyone ended up okay. Second thought: relevant - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZCfJqr7Eao (NSFW, crude humour and some language)
  10. Every Breaking Wave

Slowpoke 3DS theme now available in North America, Europe, Australia: Available for $

Re: Slowpoke 3DS theme now available in North America, Europe, Australia: Available f It also costs $1.99 in Canada, since that part of North America was left out of the article.
  11. Every Breaking Wave

leak thread

That would really disappoint me if Scott and the Battle Frontier are excluded. HGSS included elements of Crystal after all, especially in regards to Eusine. Only thing I can think of is that perhaps both are reserved for the Delta episode. Scott really didn't have any purpose in Emerald until...
  12. Every Breaking Wave

Eon Ticket to be available at Pokémon Leagues in the United States: Available at near

Re: Eon Ticket to be available at Pokémon Leagues in the United States: Available at I live in an area without easy access to these tournaments. Hell, I get maybe one new Streetpass a month if I am lucky. This is most unfortunate. It is a neat idea, spreading the ticket by streetpass, but I...
  13. Every Breaking Wave

Super Smash Bros. Greninja to be available for Japanese ORAS players: Has same moves

Re: Super Smash Bros. Greninja to be available for Japanese ORAS players: Has same mo Great for Japan. Hope we aren't left in the cold for this.
  14. Every Breaking Wave

GEN VI: Shiny Espeon please!

That sounds good. Maybe 5 or 6 PM GMT? Whenever a good time for you is, and I'll just subtract 5 hours for mine =)
  15. Every Breaking Wave

GEN VI: Shiny Espeon please!

Anytime in the next couple of hours
Back
Top Bottom