• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Evil Raichu

1. E

Team Rocket fan club!

Haha, that's too cute with the Magby. ^^ That cake he's holding looks delicious.
  2. E

How do you plan to take out Pokemon Trainer Red(Spoilers)?

Red made me start over my game. ;_; My pokemon were just pathetic against him. This time, I'm still using pokemon that I like, but types that will be more prepared to handle his team. Though I've decided to to with an Earthquaking Tauros instead of an actual ground type against his Pikachu...
  3. E

What's your favourite pokemon that follows you?

Growlithe is really adorable, and I love Arcanine too. Other favorites of mine include any of the eeveelutions, Ampharos, and Tauros for some reason.
  4. E

Team Rocket fan club!

I love that picture, it's great!
  5. E

4th Gen Trainer's Travelog

Re: Trainer's Travelog I just made it to Red. My pokemon are all between level 50-65. I was cocky, and I was like 'whatever man I have a Marowak, I'm about to tear that Pikachu up with my Bonemerang' Well, I did make Pikachu faint. But that's all. x_x He totally murdered my team. Soooo, I...
  6. E

Re: Trainer's Travelog Caught a lvl 14 Marowak in Rock Tunnel. o_o I think I'm going to add Marowak to my team. I put Furret in the PC upon arriving in Kanto, so now my team is: Marowak lvl 14 Dodrio lvl 45 Typhlosion lvl 46 Vaporeon lvl 50 Raichu lvl 54 I haven't actually beaten...
  7. E

Re: Trainer's Travelog I'm currently fighting the Elite Four. I managed to beat everyone on the first try, but I'm stuck on Lance and his Dragonites. I probably should have leveled up my pokemon a lot more. My team right now is: Furret lvl 38 Dodrio lvl 40 Typhlosion lvl 40 Vaporeon lvl...
  8. E

Gym Leader Rage!

The one that outright annoyed me more than any of the others was Falkner. Pidgeotto used Roost. Pidgeotto used Roost. Pidgeotto used Roost. Pidgeotto used Roost. Pidgeotto used Roost. STOP IT D:<
  9. E

Re: Trainer's Travelog Just beat Team Rocket at the radio tower. My team right now is: Dodrio lvl 33 Furret lvl 33 Vaporeon lvl 34 Typhlosion lvl 36 Raichu lvl 38 I still need to get my sixth pokemon. I would like to progress further in my journey, but my fiance, who doesn't even like...
  10. E

Re: Trainer's Travelog Just beat Jasmine. On my way to stop Team Rocket at the Lake of Rage. My team currently: Quilava lvl 27 Furret lvl 27 Vaporeon lvl 27 Doduo lvl 28 Raichu lvl 35 Raichu gets boosted exp since I got it off the GTS...and I sort of went crazy training it on the...
  11. E

Ever been bullied cos of Pokemon?

I wouldn't call it bullying, but I get really annoyed sometimes when family and my fiance ask when I plan on growing up. Granted, I'm about to graduate college, but there's no reason I shouldn't still play pokemon. I like it. There are very few things I DO like anymore. It's been especially...
  12. E

Re: Trainer's Travelog I was so happy last night, I put a Growlithe up on the GTS wanting a Pikachu and someone traded me for it! Also it's Japanese. I know that will change when I evolve it, but that's ok. :D Now I can have Raichu, my favorite pokemon. <3 I'm currently in Goldenrod and my...
  13. E

So your Pokemon's reactions can change depending on your location

I just had a really interesting one happen. Doduo is staring blankly in this direction. Want to call it's name? I selected yes, and then Doduo appeared to be really happy. ^^
  14. E

So your Pokemon's reactions can change depending on your location

My Cyndaquil frequently gets embarrassed. I don't know if it's because she's a girl and has a serious nature or what. But all the time, embarrassment.
  15. E

Re: Trainer's Travelog I decided to start my game over. I was having trouble once I got to Kanto and I didn't feel satisfied with the way I raised my team. Also I was regretting not getting Typhlosion. x_X I just arrived in Violet City with Cyndaquil lvl 12 Sentret lvl 8 Sentret's...
Back
Top Bottom