Recent content by EvilChameleon

1. EvilChameleon

SwSh Pokemon Home

The official Pokemon website says they will be locked until you renew your subscription. Not deleted. Locked.
  2. EvilChameleon

Why I like forums more than social media: or, it's thinking o'clock

It does seem like Discord and Reddit, to a lesser extent, have taken over for forums in this day and age. I'm always grateful when I can find an active forum that I can slot right in on and get to posting and making friends.
  3. EvilChameleon

Music What song are you currently listening to?

"Move To San Francisco" and "Jacqueline" by Circa Waves. Two great songs from their upcoming album.
  4. EvilChameleon

SwSh did you buy both

I was going to buy both, but then I decided against it and just got Shield, and beat it three times, once with each starter.
  5. EvilChameleon

What video games are you playing now?

These days I'm playing Stardew Valley on the Switch, and SoulSilver on the 3DS.
  6. EvilChameleon

Generation IV Remake Speculation

See, now I'm thinking that because of the expansions coming out for Sword & Shield, we'll get remakes of Diamond & Pearl in Spring of 2021. Which would be nice. Would love to see another Spring release for a main series Pokemon game.
  7. EvilChameleon

A return two years in the making!

Checked my last posts here, and it seems I haven't visited in over two years. Finally back though, perfect time to return with the Switch hype at an all time high! See you around the forums, once again!
  8. EvilChameleon

No Pokemon Z?

To be fair, the difficulty options in Black & White 2 failed because of how they were implemented. Introduce an option at the beginning of the game without use of keys, and there you go.
  9. EvilChameleon

Estimated Release Date - Oct. 28th, 2016

Cyber Monday, however...
  10. EvilChameleon

Things you want to see done in Sun and Moon

How about instead of increasing the power of Fly, make all two turn moves have 100% accuracy?
  11. EvilChameleon

They are allowed to decide what they put in their games.
  12. EvilChameleon

It's a Pokemon game. What content are you looking for? This isn't Call Of Duty.
  13. EvilChameleon

Revealed Gen VII Pokémon discussion!

Add me to the list of people hoping for at least one more Eeveelution. Perhaps Rock or Ground?
  14. EvilChameleon

Generation IV Remake Speculation

Depends on where we are going with the hardware. Like I said in the other thread, I don't think the NX is something main series Pokemon games will be on. If the 3DS sticks around for a few more years, then we will probably see Diamond and Pearl remakes next. If the NX is something main series...
  15. EvilChameleon

Sun or Moon?

Getting both. Will play Moon first.
Back
Top Bottom