Recent content by ewh1995

1. E

ZeldaInformer Pokémon League accepting challengers: Online challenge open to trainers

Re: ZeldaInformer Pokémon League accepting challengers: Online challenge open to trai Sorry if it interferes with your league... I'm the one who approached and asked for an advertisement...I'm an Elite 4 member there. I'm interested in being a leader in the IPGL too...already signed up...
  2. E

Tournament Archives

Zeldainformer Forums Pokemon League The Zeldainformer Forums is hosting a Pokemon League competition. It consists of eight gym leaders and an Elite Four. Here's a link for more information: LINK REMOVED
  3. E

Offering Gamestop PCP and Japanese PCP

Why can't they just do that with all of the events? It would be so much easier. :banghead:
  4. E

Legends Alive UPDATE 4/30

Re: Alsters Amazing Shop (Now With Gamestop PCP) UPDATED 2-6 Never mind. I was able to get one of the ones they're distributing over the Nintendo Wi-Fi connection. Thanks anyways!:banana:
  5. E

ATTENTION: the Pikachu-Colored Pichu will be distributed by Nintendo WFC to players of the North American and PAL versions of Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum from March 5-26. I finally got one!:banana:
  6. E

Legends Alive UPDATE 4/30

Re: Alsters Amazing Shop (Now With Gamestop PCP) UPDATED 2-6 Hi! I've been trying to contact you in multiple places on multiple sites. I don't mean to pester you, but when can i get a free pcp for joining pokemonworld4ever(username: ewh1995)? Thx!:spin:
  7. E

When can we trade for my free PCP(i joined pokeworld4ever)?
  8. E

Really. I guess my gamestop just stinks. I went in on February 14, the advertised final day, but they told me that the promotion was over, and to come back next time:bawling:. Have to go earlier to get the Jirachi.
  9. E

New Evos/Prevos + Eeveelution poll

Re: New Eeveelutions? You do know that eevee is already a normal type
  10. E

Do you think any current Pokémon will have Evolutions or Preevolutions?

Re: Do you think any current Pokemon will have Evolutions or Preevolutions? A new twist would be legendary evolutions.
  11. E

A gym ending

You could take challenges as the elite four champion. I like the gym leader idea too.
  12. E

Rumored Pokémon and Prediction Thread

Re: What new "kinds" of Pokemon do you predict? KOALAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  13. E

I just joined the pokeworldever site in your post under the username ewh1995. Does this mean I can have one of these gamestop pcp?
  14. E

Free Battle Archives.

Re: AN ALL LEGENDARIES BATTLE! Count me in!(but not right now:-))
Back
Top Bottom