Exar Kun
Local time
8:59 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I wont just waiting for a ref. So since I hate to wait I ask someone to do it, don't know if they will but we shall see
    So it may have slipped my mind that I was supposed to grade your story by today. :x I've been a little busy with school, so yeah. I'll try to have it done asap!
    Torkoal is actually going to someone, but Beedrill isn't. Idk what you'd trade for Beedrill.
    I can do that for you my good sir! Let me know when it's done and I'll order the Totodile. :]
    Dude, sorry for being such a slow-ass with your requests. I recently had Finals and other family shit going on, AND Random Messages came back, so I've been pre-occupied with many things. And also for the fact my computer is being a laggy pain the in the ass, and can't do much of anything.

You probably have had your requests done by now, SO you can requests three other ones from me right now, on the house. I get done with these fairly quickly (but I couldn't last time, since of shit going on), so expect me to be done with them in like, about a day or two. I recently got Photoshop Elements, so I can do many more effects, so you can throw anything at me.

Once again, I'm sorry I never got back to you. It was a shit move on my part, and it's all my damn fault.

And sorry for swearing, if you are offended by it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom