Recent content by Exar Kun

1. Exar Kun

Mafia Thomas the Tank Engine Mafia (Sign Ups)

I would like to join. I will choose Henry engine 3 Yeah i know what number he is you jelly.
  2. Exar Kun

Mafia Kirby Mafia. [SIGN UPS]

Long time since I have done mafia I'm in.
  3. Exar Kun

pokemaster8901's master shop

I am holding a Tournament on another forum and I need a banner for it. Size: Twice that size of your signature if you can make it that big. On one side I need it to have lance the leader of the Elite Four and behind him I need other members of the Elite Four and Gym leaders with Pokeballs in...
  4. Exar Kun

Mafia Atelier Arland Mafia - ENDGAME (Alchemists and Independent Win!) - 2/1

Re: Atelier Arland Mafia - Day 9 (Fall of a Knight) - 1/30 Vote: Doctor jokool
  5. Exar Kun

Re: Atelier Arland Mafia - Night 8 (The Cat's Meow) - 1/29 Is it hot in here or is it just me?
  6. Exar Kun

Re: Atelier Arland Mafia - Night 7 (Brotherly Love) - 1/28 Then there was only 6. It would appear that the end is near, I wonder who will get it tonight?
  7. Exar Kun

Re: Atelier Arland Mafia - Night 6 (Troublemaker) - 1/26 "Lurking around the corner" O_O
  8. Exar Kun

Re: Atelier Arland Mafia - Day 6 (Slippery Business) - 1/25 Let's end this. Vote: Yata
  9. Exar Kun

Re: Atelier Arland Mafia - Night 5 (Royal Responsibility) - 1/24 So now there is 11 of us left. Yup I'm locking my doors and windows tonight See yall in the morning "Gulp" I hope. Just going to watch my door for a bit O_O
  10. Exar Kun

Re: Atelier Arland Mafia - Day 5 (Teaching the Student) - 1/23 Vote: Gotpika By the suns of warvan you shall be avenged! Midorikawa
  11. Exar Kun

Re: Atelier Arland Mafia - Night 3 (Down, But Not Out) - 1/20 Scummy wow. That hurts ;_; and just because I don't say what my basis is. Does not mean it is not there. And my next vote will be for you, for saying I appear scummy. I hope you are happy with that basis.
  12. Exar Kun

Re: Atelier Arland Mafia - Day 3 (Dance, Puppet, Dance) - 1/19 Akuraito was the double voter. >_> how could I miss this? The dark side of the force must be clouding my vision however. I sense a plot to destroy Jedi, the dark side of the force surrounds Shinobu. Unvote: Shinobu Vote: Beck
  13. Exar Kun

Re: Atelier Arland Mafia - Night 2 (Friends and Rivals) - 1/18 I didn't vote for you this time so, yeah I'm going to stand over here. >_>
  14. Exar Kun

Re: Atelier Arland Mafia - Day 2 (A Sweet Retreat) - 1/17 I think this is the start of a Great Relationship ^_^
  15. Exar Kun

Re: Atelier Arland Mafia - Day 2 (A Sweet Retreat) - 1/17 Will the killing never end! :bawl: Zima did it! Vote: Zima
Back
Top Bottom