E
Local time
3:26 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hell yes im excited lol. probably will go see it monday or earlier if I can.

I havent played the earlier read dead game either, apparently the sequel is going to be the biggest sandbox game ever.
    Oh yeah... Iron Man 2 comes out Friday... Are you excited?

Never played any of the Red Dead games. The newest one looks pretty cool, though.
    In order to keep my Friends List up-to-date, this is a generic "are you there" message. If you respond within a week, you will remain on my Friends List.
    Damn!

Ha ha ha, sweet! XP I got a new gift card for a month so I think I'm gonna activate it over conferences when we get a week off...

Sweet, I'll add you as soon as I can ;D
    Oh, duh, lol. That one is awesome XD Is that the one with the whale that falls in love too?

Dude, Halo's the only game you need with Live XD My status is back down to Silver because I canceled it 'cause I never used it, but I'm KilledByGoomba. Some friends are coming over this weekend and we're gonna play on their Live accounts, so we should play tomorrow XD
    I don't remember that one...

You have Live? Sweet... what games do you have?

Hm... my favorite show right now is Tim and Eric Awesome Show... Other than that I just watch a bit of anime and Hell's Kitchen XP
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom