• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by EXGShadow

1. EXGShadow

Review JN132: The Finals IV: "Partner"

Episode was great, but at the end, when Pikachu and Charizard Clashed, Volt Tackle would be so much more impactful than whatever Thunderbolt tackle that was. Still a very good episode, battle animation was incredible, and loved all the cameos.
  2. EXGShadow

Review JN124: The Semifinals III: "Valor"

Unlike most people here, I actually liked that Cynthia dynamaxed her Togekiss instead of mega evolving Garchomp. It shows versatility from her part, a Champion shouldn't be a one-note battler. Loving the animation and care they are giving this battle. Cynthia is one of the most hyped trainers...
  3. EXGShadow

Review JN116: Champions' Pride! Wataru VS Carne!!

I really liked the battle, Diantha used Aurorus and Gourgeist's support movepool gracefully, and Lance's Dragonite is a beast. It took 3 supereffective moves to the face and still kept going. That thing has multiscale for sure. After a really boring start, the tournament seems to be heading in...
  4. EXGShadow

Review JN111: Mohn and Lilie, Snowfield Reunion

Yay, my favorite Pokemon was there and had a happy ending. Love the full family reunion, a much better resolution than the games.
  5. EXGShadow

Review JN090: Dialga & Palkia! The Space-Time Showdown!!

Pichu sitting in Ash's pocket was the cutest and best thing about this episode.
  6. EXGShadow

Preview JN086: Mega Evolution VS Kyodaimax

Shouldn't the title be either "Mega Shinka vs Kyodaimax", or "Mega Evolution vs Gigantamax"? You know, for consistency, instead of translating only half of it.
  7. EXGShadow

SwSh What Gen 8 Pokemon Won the Biggest Piece of your Heart?

Sizzlipede!!! It's the best Gen VIII pokemon hands down, with Applin in a close second.
  8. EXGShadow

Review JN006: Catch a Lot of Pokémon! The Path to Mew!!

"So, Ash, what's your goal?" "To be a Pokémon master!!" "What does that even mean..?" "It means FWOOSH! KA-POW! BAMBAMBLAMBLAM! And so much more!!" Wait to give a non answer, writers. There's no such thing as "evolution", Arceus created all pokemon equal and they can't change. If Primeape...
  9. EXGShadow

SwSh What Gen 8 Pokemon Won the Biggest Piece of your Heart?

Sizzlipede, Applin, Grookey are very good, and Thwackey, Centiskorch, Flapple, Corviknight and Runerigus are ok too. I'm quite indifferent towards Rillaboom, Raboot, Rookidee, Eldegoss, Wooloo, Sandaconda, Arrokuda, Barraskewda, Clobbopus, Cursola, Pincurchin and Frosmoth. I despise all the...
  10. EXGShadow

SwSh Gen8 fossil discussion thread

Yeah, I've read about that and understand what they were aiming for. But to me the end results were awful and they should have scrapped all that and done regular fossilmon instead. Just my opinion.
  11. EXGShadow

SwSh Gen8 fossil discussion thread

They are all abominations. I went in blind and when I first saw Arctozolt I was just wondering what was that design about. Then I saw the other fossils and the whole scientis mashing fossils without knowing if/where they fit thing.. and I still hate all of them. Dracovish is useful in battles...
  12. EXGShadow

Review SM093: The Hero Liliel and the Alola Staff!

I literally laughed out loud when Jessie was launched into orbit. It was totally filler, and yet one of the best episodes of the season so far. Loved the nonsensical turn of the play, with several references to other anime, and the costumes, specially the Ultra Beast ones!
  13. EXGShadow

Review SM090: Connect to the Future! The Legend of the Radiant One!!

Does anyone know who those 3 girls standing right next to Anela in MeleMele island were? They had very distinctive designs and unusual pokemon, I wonder if they are random background bystanders or recurring extras.
  14. EXGShadow

Preview SM058: Don't Cry, Hidoide!

This last clip gave me the impression that Mareanie decided to stick with James, and then Toxapex attacked him out of jealously, prompting Mareanie to change her mind and leave with Toxapex for his sake. James doesn't take it too well, and decides to fight back.
  15. EXGShadow

Characters you Hope Debut in Generations

Porygon 2 and Porygon Z.
Back
Top Bottom