E
Local time
12:15 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• XD yeah, I've heard of it before, you see i'm not allowed to download things to my pc at the moment.
    Sorry for the late reply went for a shower, and no worries at all, I'll give you a copy tomorrow if you don't mind. I'm ready to trade whenever you are.
    I was uncertain about that Lugia's legitimacy so I ran it through a hack check and it didn't exactly pass. I believe it was hacked, and I don't like dealing with hacked pokemon. I'm sorry to ask, but could we trade back? :/
    I had to do some errands so it took me a bit to get back here, but I've got the Lugia cloned when you're ready.
    Forums finally available to me again. Yeah, I can clone it, just give me a few to do so. And he was only RNGing for the ability and shininess, so I have no idea what the IVs are. :p
    It isn't from Vixana, no. It's one my boyfriend RNG bred. I was a little offended by the comment you posted to skillz's profile a while back, and since I have to trouble my boyfriend to get me the Eevee I'd feel a little funny giving it for free. :x I'm sorry.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom