Recent content by Exxthus

1. E

Poll - What color should the new Dragon TCG type be?

Had to vote indigo. Favorite type, favorite color. Otherwise, probably orange/gold as it seems to fit the type quite nicely.
  2. E

Any traditions?

After an awesome streak in the Tower, I'll give my Pokemon Poffins, or take them for massages. I also celebrate my 'mence's birthday every year.
  3. E

Project Bulbagarden Tiers

There's a reason they have a monopoly, you know. I don't like mence and Latias being banned either, but remember that this is just the 4th gen metagame, and 5th is just around the corner. They might get bumped down again. ^ Pretty much this.
  4. E

Rules Signature Rule Update

^ This. Good on you for a size restriction. Sigs the size of Manhattan bother me a lot. D: (Incidentally, is mine alright or shall I remove some things?)
  5. E

In this topic, I will draw every single Pokemon in MS-Paint

Re: In this topic, I will draw all 493 Pokemon in MS-Paint This topic is making me die a happy death.
  6. E

New Pokémon to be revealed on Pokémon Sunday: Pokémon to be the third Generation V Po

Re: New Pokémon to be revealed on Pokémon Sunday: Pokémon to be the third Generation It'll probably be another Pichu or Pichu forme. D: Hope the starters are imaginative.
  7. E

OU Offense - Standard City

Uh, I explained why I went with the EVs and item I did on Metagross, so no, those aren't the "correct" EVs for my leadgross. lol They work well, yes, and that's why Smogon lists it on their Metagross page. However, I know this one can take a beating and I'd rather be able to shrug off a...
  8. E

Nit-pick and fine tune. Stuff is always changing and I can't always think of everything, so it's good to get advice from the masses every now and again. Amen. Mostly the mixed sets. The physical ones I don't have a whole lot of trouble with, even the DDers. I don't usually Explode unless...
  9. E

Fascinating. It says "Standard" and "OU" in the title. The point of the team isn't interest, but efficiency. If nothing else, Tyranitar seems to be a bit of a problem for me for whatever reason, in part due to unpredictability. Yes, Bullet Punch 2HKOs. I haven't ran into any Heatran or...
  10. E

I decided to post my OU team here to get some help picking it apart. It works fine for me so far but meh. For reference, A is attack, D is defense, SA is special attack, SD is special defense, and S is speed. And yeah, I made the pic. Team: Cruxxis - METAGROSS @Lum Berry Nature...
  11. E

Post your current CTRL+V's!

http://www.funcomix.com/wailord%20body%20slam.png
  12. E

Better late than never

You joined January of this year. At this rate you'll have posted more than me in a month or two. lol Welcome.
  13. E

What Pokemon do you want to follow you around in HGSS?

Maybe a little Pokemon, so it can follow me inside, too. Like Bagon. :D
  14. E

How's the weather over there?

Lots of snow, but oddly clear. o.o
  15. E

What kind of features do you want to see?

Ugh, I agree whole-heartedly. I actually got so fed up at one point that I went on a Select-pressing spree and reorganized everything in my bag with the most important items near the top, and everything else grouped together afterward. It took upwards of some time that I do not remember, but it...
Back
Top Bottom