Recent content by eyeofchaos

1. E

Goodbye.

Today, I am leaving Bulbagarden Forums completely. My interests have drifted elsewhere. I no longer have a desire to stay here. You may find me again somewhere else, but I will probably be using a different posting name, so you probably won't recognize me. Please don't forget me unless you're...
  2. E

Worst Type

Normal, since it's not really interesting. But I guess it's there for a reason.
  3. E

Who is the hottest gym leader?

The hottest male gym leaders: Bugsy, Wallace, Roark, Byron The hottest female gym leaders: Jasmine, Flannery, Winona, Fantina The hottest overall: Fantina. She's so seductive with those clothes and that French accent.
  4. E

The best Pokémon rumors

The rumor that Prof. Oak was Ash's father was pretty funny, as unbelievable as it is.
  5. E

4Kids Faces Financial Trouble...

4Kids gets what they deserve.
  6. E

Your top ten pokemon!

10. Raichu 9. Blaziken 8. Quagsire 7. Luxray 6. Dusknoir 5. Vileplume 4, Roserade 3. Drifblim 2. Altaria 1. Walrein
  7. E

Heavy Metal, anyone?

I HATE heavy metal! To me, it's just a bunch of screaming. No offense to any heavy metal fans, but that's just how I feel about it.
  8. E

In Memoriam: Celebrities

RIP Brittany Murphy and Anna Nicole Smith
  9. E

[Rant] Raichu: The Unloved Middle-Child Pokemon

I was actually planning on writing a similar rant about Dusknoir. But I agree with you on Raichu. Some Pokemon are demonized unfairly in the anime (or occasionally even the games!). Remember, Pikachu was pitted against a Raichu in an early episode. This might have led to some fans demonizing...
  10. E

Pokémon 'ruined' by evolution.

Don't diss Dusknoir, especially after how a lot of people hate it because Pokemon Mystery Dungeon portrayed it as cruel! (I think Dusknoir is ADORABLE! :D)
  11. E

Pokémon 'ruined' by evolution.

Mamoswine. I normally like Ice Pokemon, but a giant pig is kind of a weird idea. Rhydon was strong enough on its own, so why do we need a powerhouse like Rhyperior? I like Lickilicky and I LOVE Mismagius! Don't be dissing them.
  12. E

Weirdest dream you ever had?

What was the weirdest dream you ever had? I have two of them: The first was when I was 4 years old. I think I might have been sick that night, but I swore I saw a goose walk into my room, and I screamed. Then I realized that it was just a bad dream. Another strange dream I had happened a...
  13. E

Lost

LOST is overrated. I don't get why people like it so much. It's not like being stranded on an island is a new concept. And why the hell are there polar bears on the island?
  14. E

What Do You Fear?

Re: What Phobias Do You Think You Have? Arachnophobia: I hate spiders! They are so ugly and disgusting, and I especially hate the big ones. I am also afraid of vultures. They really creep me out as well.
  15. E

Theory: Did Giovanni Commit Suicide in HG/SS?

It's possible that Giovanni committed suicide. You never know...
Back
Top Bottom