Recent content by Eyeoos

1. E

IV bred Rotom & Serene Grace Togepi

Hey, I would love a Modest Rotom. (But will take something else if none are available ;)) I can offer any battle item, or a 5IV Timid Magician Fennekin. If you want, I could also breed any of the following 5IV: Calm/Bold Chlorophyll Bulbasaur, Brave Machop, Calm Clawitzer or Timid Charmander.
  2. E

GEN VI: Looking for Modest Rotom

Hi! I'm looking for a Modest Rotom with 5IV. However, a non-modest, non-fawless Rotom would suffice... but my offerings will be a lot lower :P. I would be willing to breed a 5IV Clauncher, Giga Drain Bulbasaur, Timid Charmander, or Magician Timid Fennekin. I can also offer an assortment of...
  3. E

GEN VI: Wanted: Adamant with Synchronize ability

I have been searching for an Adamant Abra with Synchronize for a week now with no luck :( If you have any pokemon with the Synchronize ability, and an Adamant nature, I would love to use my large friend safari (90 friends at the moment) to get you a pokemon of your desired nature! (As long as...
  4. E

Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead I have messaged 95% of the users on the list, many of which I have already registered.. if I havn't added you yet, but you received a message, please be patient! ^_^
  5. E

Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead Hello! My FC is 0189-8738-7988 DS Name Talon3D Trainer name is Talonburnsz and I am playing Y. Thanks to IS1296, my type is Ghost and my Pokemon are Shuppet and Pumpkaboo. Get'm while they're hot!
  6. E

Hey Urybody I'm new

Nice, nice, that was what I studied in school :) I can't believe MSFT is nixing XNA! Have you ever used Unity?
  7. E

Hey Urybody I'm new

I mostly use/enjoy c# and javascipt. We build enterprise level software; It's not game development, but it's interesting... learning all the things about programming is goal #1 ;) What kind of things have you worked on??
  8. E

Hey Urybody I'm new

Woh woh woh, that might be a little too forward! And ever is serious business :X I creeped on your Twitters and thought it would be fun to share that I have been an aspiring programmer for a while now and just got promoted!!
  9. E

Hey Urybody I'm new

Hey Alycen! I'm new too, let's be best friends forever?
  10. E

RNG Breeding Service

Hmm, this would knock a lot of guys off of my list. If you would add an Adamant Beldum to the list, I would be happy to give you either of my SUM2013 Dialga, and a SUM2013 Palkia and SUM2013 Giratina once they become available. Would trading three flawless shineys (your choice which) for each of...
  11. E

RNG Breeding Service

Oh man! I guess I might have to go ahead and figure out this RNG thing myself... I have no other events to offer, as I'm fairly new to the online world. Just a few HeartGold legendaries(Bold Lugia, Modest Suicune, Raikou, Entei). Nothing you would likely be interested in ;) Thank you for your...
  12. E

RNG Breeding Service

Hi! For trade, I have two SUM2013 Dialga, one Modest (Farmed and received from Serebii user N(emesis) on Aug 28) and one Serious (One that I got myself). I would also be willing to reserve my SUM2013 Palkia after the 9th of September for you. Looking for Shiny Thundurus or Tornadus for the...
  13. E

Seeking various flawless/near flawless and UT

Looking for untrained Shiny/Flawless/NearFlawless: - *Lucario/Riolu - Adamant/Jolly - With Crunch - Inner Focus - *Lucario/Riolu - Adamant - With Bullet Punch - Inner Focus - Metagross/Beldum - Adamant - Clear Body - Kangaskhan - Adamant/Jolly - Scrappy - Torchic - Adamant - Speed Boost -...
Back
Top Bottom