• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Recent content by EzloSpirit

1. EzloSpirit

EzloSpirit's Original Short Fiction Collection (content ratings vary)

Originally written 13 May 2013 - 20 May 2013. Originally published on Tumblr 11 October 2017. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Romance/Angst. 1,226 words. 21st story written consecutively. Rated T (Teen) for adult themes. [CW: angst; brief, undescribed nudity]...
  2. EzloSpirit

Originally written 17 February 2013 - 30 January 2016. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Dystopian Adventure/Fantasy. 7,039 words. 22nd story written consecutively. Rated T (Teen) for mature themes and peril. [CW: dystopia; social alienation; misogyny; brief depiction of...
  3. EzloSpirit

Written 8 April 2018 - 8 January 2019. Sci-fi/Drama. 5,215 words. 23rd story written consecutively. Rated T (Teen) for thematic elements. [CW: intense anxiety/dread, angst] ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Ultimalia Fiction presents “Now and Then” A short story by EzloSpirit...
  4. EzloSpirit

Hey, there! I've been writing short fiction since I was 13, and as of summer 2020, I have written 23 original short stories. The older stuff is kind of garbagey, so what I'm going to do here is post my existing works in reverse chronological order (with two exceptions, as I have written two sets...
  5. EzloSpirit

The Garden Grotto General Chat

Quick newbie question from a newbie: what is BMGf's policy on necroposting? I couldn't find any information on this in the rules. Over at Zelda Universe, we have a rule against posting in threads that haven't been active in at least 6 months (except in certain boards or sticky threads); instead...
  6. EzloSpirit

Your Egg hatched into EzloSpirit!

@omahanime, Thanks!
  7. EzloSpirit

What aspect of Pokemon games do you care about most?

I like befriending all the cute Pokeymans (which is most of them)! I also like helping other players get Pokémon they want, but that's the librarian in me lol. I do also love the music, and while plot has pretty clearly never been a priority for Game Freak, a good story is always a plus! (HIS...
  8. EzloSpirit

Memes you dislike?

I know this is probably a very unpopular opinion, but I detest pretty much all memes from the past decade. Once "meme" became almost synonymous with "image macro," the Web became so much less amusing. I miss the memes that were original creations, like Trogdor and Charlie the Unicorn. Those...
  9. EzloSpirit

Movies/TV What Did You Watch On Television Last?

I'm cycling through three different comedy series on Hulu, watching a different one each day: SNL, Adventure Time, and Scrubs. Each has its own special charm, so I look forward to every new day!
  10. EzloSpirit

Pancakes or Waffles?

Waffles! I find pancakes to be super boring lol. (Pancakes do win for being more fun to say in Japanese: パンケーキ Pankēki!) I didn't even realize until a couple months ago that pancakes and waffles are effectively made from the same batter lol. I always thought waffles tasted better! I tend to...
  11. EzloSpirit

Poll - What's your favourite POISON type trainer/expert? Why?

Roxie is my favorite. She's charming, and her singing "Dogā"—still not sure what happened to the last syllable lol—is one of my favorite parts of the B2W2 soundtrack. Plus, she's that feisty kind of smol, and I love how she sticks it to her father!
  12. EzloSpirit

Your Egg hatched into EzloSpirit!

Thank you! I expect that I will! Thanks! It's my username from Zelda Universe, but it's kind of become a brand for me, so I use it a lot! The story behind it is this: I made a FictionPress account in 2008, SightSpirit, which is a combination of two of the major fantasy series I've come up...
  13. EzloSpirit

Music What music are you currently listening to?

"Radiance" by Benjamin Briggs and Level 99 One of my favorite songs on OC ReMix!
  14. EzloSpirit

who do you ship within pokemon?

I once wrote a trilogy of Blue x Red fluff stories lol. I used to ship them so hard, though that's waned a bit in recent years. These days, I am all about SlumberingWealdShipping (Victor x Hop x Victor) and [everyone] x Hau because Sunshine Boy deserves love lol.
  15. EzloSpirit

QUIZ: Which Mythical Pokemon would fit you the best?

Apparently, I'd get along well with Zeraora, which is news to me since that's one of the Mythicals I've never used before lol (since I stopped ever going to GameStop for events). I was hoping for Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Shaymin, Manaphy, Victini, or Diancie. Especially Mew!