• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
F
Local time
9:08 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, if you've recieved all the squads, can you post them So we can start the next round?
    It's time for asking-for-feedback! About my reviews. If you have the time, put your comment in this blog post.
    Name: Gorilliage
    Type: Grass/Fighting
    Ability: Sap Sipper
    Description: A big, angry, forest green-furred gorilla with a long, pointed bamboo staff in his left hand. He has a small palm bush on his head, and an opened banana in his right hand. His animation features him beating his chest and making stabbing motions with his staff.

Base stats:
    HP - 70
    Attack - 125
    Defense - 85
    Special Attack - 60
    Special Defense - 75
    Speed - 102

Other notes: Has access to Leaf Blade and Drain Punch for STAB, with both being learned by level-up. Other notable moves include Shadow Claw (TM), Aerial Ace (TM), and Night Slash (Heart Scale).
    The new RNG Reporter was supposed to be released a week after BW was, but it's still not, so I'm getting really impatient. xD

Lol, I wasn't aware of any new EXP mechanics. What are they? I just don't like the new sleep mechanics :/

I'm really excited for the Battle Subway as well! Once I can think of a good team, I'll RNG them and hopefully get a 100 win streak. I really like the story in these games, and Team Plasma is really unique, since their goal is different than Team Rocket/Galactic's. I'm excited for DW, but I really don't like waiting. I feel so bad for everyone in Japan, though :(
    I just wish we could abuse shiny pokemon, but we can't atm (Unless using an emulator, and if you have your ID/SID abused, but that only works for Jap. games atm) because Non C-Gear seeds don't work on US versions yet. I'm waiting until the new RNG Reporter is released, because then we can do Non C-Gear abuse (Which is really easy, since it only requires to hit a time, not a delay).

But what do you think of the game so far?
    I could test out that team for you. *puppy eyes* so long as it's only got 5th gen pokemon in it, and not victini, reshiram, zekrom, kyurem, keldeo, meloetta, or genosect, and there are no duplicate items. *bigger puppy eyes*
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom