F
Local time
2:40 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I do ^^

I've got one from the HGSS event at Lv. 6 that I use as an HM Slave (It is not for competitive battling at all) and one at Lv. 30 that is Shiny, near flawless, and Iirc, it's Adamant/Jolly. It's legit, someone on Smogon RNGd it on Emerald (Eppie) and it's Fully-Redis according to the Giveaway, so if you would like me to clone one for you, I can :]

But, I have a small favor to ask (But it's optional). Do you have a Skitty, Glameow, or Cacnea (Skitty is top priority)? Just for a dex filler? I'm at 483 and those 3 and their evos are the only ones I have no way of getting, so if you have one, please let me know ^^
    If it makes you feel any better, I dedicated my Giovanni event video to you last night (I used Mewtwo against him)
    Oh, I assumed you got rid of the roamers, so I didn't ask :p That might be it, but as long as you put the locations of your Roamers where they asked for it, it should've worked.
    Hmmm perhaps. It doesn't take more than 2-3 Elm calls to figure out your seed most of the time though. I never call 10 times :p
    Hmm... the only thing I can think of that you did wrong was...

A.) You entered the wrong ID/SID

B.) Maybe you called Youngster Joey when he wanted a battle? I heard that that might mess up the frame or something, but you said there's no Naive spread anywhere near your frame,so Idk if that was it.

If you're sure those aren't the problems, I'll try to find out what went wrong. I'm not really an RNG expert, I just know how to hit my delay and frame and stuff xD
    Maybe you should just RNG abuse yours to get them out of the way? I think they may be useful for the Sinjoh Ruins event for seed verification, but other than that they just get in the way :p
    Yeah, to save yourself the hassle I'd just go for Frame 1 only. If THAT messes up, then the only thing I could think of would be the roamers I guess, since I have caught all mine.
    Yeah, that does sound frustrating. To be honest I haven't experienced any problems RNG breeding, it's a nice vacation compared to some kinds of capture abuse like Poke-Radar or Honey Trees. My only flub so far breeding was I had the wrong ID/SID entered when I went to find a shiny egg, and came out non-shiny :p
    Oh, hmm. Unfortunately I don't think I can be of much help. I always do my Egg PID seed so that it is on Frame 1. Do you know how far past your target the Naive egg is, or did it not show up? Have you made sure the Daycare man does not call you to let you know he has an egg (That advances the IRNG)?
    Mindbender (Stantler)
    Brawl (Heracross)
    Ninja Wing (Crobat)
    Daijesto (Victreebel)

Just some other nicknames of mine.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom