F
Local time
3:35 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'll give you TM26 and TM51 for a Calm Slowpoke as well. lmao If I'm annoying you let me know. As for the aesthetics, can I get Poliwag nicknamed Slippy, and in a Nest Ball (good call ;) ), the Bold Slowpoke nicknamed Mariobro and the Calm Slowpoke nicknamed Homer or, if female, Baba. As for the slowpokes pokeballs, any ball will do.
    Appologies, I actually didn't even realize I said 'man'. That's fine, can you message me when you're ready? I'll offer Leftovers and TM13 for a Bold Slowpoke, and a Choice Band and TM24 for a Calm Poliwag.
    Ah alright. Thanks!
    Do you seed abuse for people? I think I'd like one or a few of my things bred if possible..:3
    Haha okay!
    I have a Kyogre for that on my HG but I won't be able to trade until the weekend because I left it at my girlfriends. xD what other shinies do you have? :3
    Okay. It's legit. So it will. If you don't want to keep it I can trade something else back, like a starter or something.
    Okay good. They must have mistyped.
    One more thing, he is nicknamed so let me go change it to his original name.
    My fc is wrong in my sig someone said. Try 1076 4286 9319 if it doesn't work. I haven't gotten the chance to make sure.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom