Recent content by Fabio92

1. Fabio92

Pokemon Horizons English Dub release date

Those episodes are released for error on Itunes Au, and later re-released last week's Are fan-edit where they cut out the English Ost and put the Japanese one. You can do it with some audio editing program, we do the same for the Italian version.
  2. Fabio92

Pokémon Horizons S1 Dub Titles

There was a "leak" somewhere and those episodes are already available in English dub: HZ 24 - Reunion at the Ancient Castle HZ 25 - Rivals in the Dark of Night HZ 26 - Terapagos's Adventure
  3. Fabio92

What episode is it?

Thank you. But we did our version :LOL: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGe5LkHRX/
  4. Fabio92

What episode is it?

Thank you!!!!!
  5. Fabio92

What episode is it?

Hello to everyone! I'm doing the editing of the 11th opening in textless version but i can't find this clip of 1s, it's the last one i need for complete the work. Maybe somebody can tell me from wich episode of the Battle Dimension is it? Many thanks!
  6. Fabio92

Pokémon TV will end on March 2024

Very bad news from TPCi...
  7. Fabio92

Pokémon Horizons will come to Netflix US on February 23 of the next year for the Pokémon day. The releasing date UK - BCC START ON 01 DECEMBER 2023 FRANCE - CANAL J ON 09 DECEMBER 2023 USA - NETFLIX STARTS ON 23 FEBRUARY 2024 BRASIL - NETFLIX STARTS ON 23 FEBRUARY 2024 MEXICO - NETFLIX STARTS...
  8. Fabio92

On the official UK TikTok account, they put some clips from Horizons. In the clip with Roy,the jingle used it will be the new english opening theme.
  9. Fabio92

The Italian channel K2, announced on July that Horizons set to come on November in Italy. I'm at the moment in contact with them and last week they told me, that for the moment the series is postponed an unknown date. Now i hope it's only for NDA and we can get it in a few weeks...
  10. Fabio92

The International Dub Thread

In Italy the final part has arrived. We have 2 fun fact! They wrong the mixing of the opening theme, using 2 times the same phrases. That's because it was make a mix from old vocals recording (Diancie and I choose you) and probably who make the mix didn't know the language. The second fact: On...
  11. Fabio92

Today Discovery Italy announced that the series of Pokémon Horizons will debut on November in Italy on K2.
  12. Fabio92

Ciao, about your answer, they did a lot of dub about Anime, maybe yout hear them: The voice of Jessie (Emanuela Pacotto ) did Rina in Mermaid Melody The voice of James (Simone d'Andrea) did Kaito in Mermaid Melody. At the time was dubbed by the same Dubbing Studio (Merak Film Milano) who did...
  13. Fabio92

Review JN132: The Finals IV: "Partner"

I tried to make an "English" version of the final part with the Pokémon Theme and the original sound effects. Maybe they will make something like this for the Dub version?... i hope yes!
  14. Fabio92

Another italian episode with error in the opening... this time they cut bad the italian version of the video and repeat it with the english version of it... it was never happened before in all these year.
  15. Fabio92

Fun fact, on the 7° episode of Pokémon Esplorazioni Super (Ultimate Journeys) they wronG the editing of the opening theme repeating some scenes and wrong al the timing. I saved the video here is it:
Back
Top Bottom