Recent content by Fabled

1. Fabled

OU Hail

What kind of a general feel are you aiming for with this team? Because I feel like you're wasting too much of your team just trying to check other weather teams and then there isn't much left to work with. The Mixed Attacker set for Abomasnow that Angad suggested is really popular for a good...
  2. Fabled

Assigned Pokemon Tournament

Synthesis and I still have to do our battle, the timezones really are not our friend here ahah. It should be able to be done today, though.
  3. Fabled

Make a Wish...Support Team! (OU)

It seems like an interesting team, and I'll probably end up testing it a bit myself later on ahah. I would probably change your Jirachi up a little though, change it to physically defensive or invest HP/Atk. Running it specially defensive when you're running Blissey as well seems a little...
  4. Fabled

I can get on and try but AFAIK, mine and Synthesis' timezones are fairly different, and I'm really busy with school and personal things. Personally, I think having three weekdays to try and sort out a team and then battle with someone on a conflicting timezone seems a bit much, but yea. Don't...
  5. Fabled

Because it was an accident. Just chill out, make a new team, and try to enjoy yourself a bit? :b Confirming my team, albeit late, sorry. Things are busy for me right now, so perhaps could things be extended to the weekend? Otherwise, if I don't get the opportunity to battle Synthesis; then I...
  6. Fabled

Theorymonning: What if this Pokemon had...?

There's the issue of prediction as well. If something comes in on my Blissey that I know is a set-up sweeper, and I know that they come in on Blissey expecting to set up, I'll throw a Toxic on it, and with Toxic damage racking up over a couple of turns, I doubt it would withstand a hit from...
  7. Fabled

Looks like it could be fun. I have a reliable access to internet and I'm in GMT+11~ PS: fabledsheep PO: Sheepy
  8. Fabled

The Virus Grid Battle League

It shouldn't be too hard to host some battles on PO or PS as well as in game, as the others have said. At any rate, I'll challenge you in-game as soon as I get my wifi team up and running again for my White 2.
  9. Fabled

Theorymonning: What if this Pokemon had...?

It might not be able to fire off powerful attacks like more suitable attackers on a Rain team, but it could become quite an adequate counter to the other weather inducers if it had Sap Sipper, since it won't be fearing Grass Knot nor Abomasnow, thus helping you win the weather war. It could also...
  10. Fabled

Tournament Registration Thread

If you're that desperate to get rid of it, just simply don't give anyone Huntail, Gorebyss, or Smeargle? AFAIK they are the only Pokemon who can use SmashPass, so just don't assign these Pokemon to people instead of saying you can't use SmashPass, and making Huntail and Gorebyss a lot less...
  11. Fabled

Help finishing a Gen. V attack team?

If you wanted to run a rain team, then I recommend running Politoed over either Metagross or Celebi, since it sets up perma-rain for you. Otherwise, running Rain Dance on both Celebi and Vaporeon isn't really recommended. IMO, you'd be better off going for Substitute over Rain Dance for a...
  12. Fabled

Battle Center Discussion #6 - Garchomp

A Pokemon with 130 Attack and 102 Speed, with considerably great bulk, two good offensive STAB types, access to Swords Dance, as well as an ability that makes 1/5 moves against it miss as long as it's in sand? Personally, I think that sounds over-powered, not over-rated. Sand Veil getting banned...
  13. Fabled

Battle Center Discussion #7 - Unusual and Underrated Movesets

I had a mainly defensive UU team I was trying out, and I ran a kinda unique set on a Mismagius that worked reasonably well for me, but requires a fair bit of prediction. Mismagius (F) @ Red Card Trait: Levitate EVs: 252 Spd / 252 HP / 4 SDef Timid Nature - Taunt - Heal Bell - Magic Coat -...
  14. Fabled

Sunday Server Tournament (14/10/2012)

Likely not, as I have work on Sunday which requires me to be up early as well. Basically, my schedule won't match with yours unless you're willing to drastically change the time to make it fit with mine, and I don't want that to have to happen.
  15. Fabled

[Gen 5 OU] FWG Core RMT

Noted and changed. I didn't think I'd need HP Ice, but pretty much every battle I'd had with HP Fire it felt like a wasted spot. Right now, I'm having more problems with entry hazards than I am with either of those two. With the Wish and Aromatherapy support though, did you intend this with...
Back
Top Bottom