• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
F
Local time
12:55 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• D
    Yeah red hair is cool!! It's funny though Riku's hair isn't red it's silver yet he's freakin' adorable....*silence*

Yeah Silver become's a sweet kid. :) Gary will never stop being spoiled but I love him though he's hallerious XDXDXD
    D
    Mine too. Silver's so cute!! Even if he's a bit young for me I still feel attracted to him...

He's kinda a jerk at first though but he gets better.

Also he's adorable and sweet in the manga...
    D
    Nah i'm keeping my avatar as it is cuz it looks so cute :) Makes me think of Silver from Pokemon. Awww...I kissed it once. I loved Silver soo much anyways!!.....somehow
    D
    ...I guess we must be twins XD I might change my avatar soon maybe i'll make it the same as my profile picture since that picture is pretty hot!!! Also, I look TOO cool with a blindfold on.

Yeah srsly o-o; Its beautiful...
    D
    They're so cute^^ I used to draw the characters A TON!!! Do you also like animal crossing? :3
    D
    ....Moonside. Yes, i'm that crazy.

Actually....Maybe Mr. Saturn Village.

They seem nice.

:)
    D
    Well once I had a dream that crossed Mother 3 and Animal Crossing or....something.

One time I dreamt that Ness and his friends were going to my house to have dinner with me.

That was cool :) I liked that dream. And how my mom mensioned i was a vegetatian. ALSO TRUE.
    D
    MOONSIDE IS A GREAT PLACE TO DATE CONFUSED BAD BOYS LIKE RIKU oh and yeah magicant was cool :3 And funny.

Have you ever DREAMT about the games?....I have. Those dreams are special to me...

Wanna hear some?

:)
    D
    Pokey was....a jerk. But an interesting one. And defenetly a freaking sadist lololol

Yeah, he IS like a Japanese Cartman. XD He could be pretty dang hallerious!!!

XD

Did you like Moonside a lot? De Moon Side De!

<3
    D
    The people on starmen.net were scary, though. I used to go on there as MSP-Hikari...so I would know. Sadly, I wonder now if the elitest gamers on serebii.net are even worse.....ahh.

My favorite character is Paula Polestar. She's cute and her signature clothing is a pink dress. She wears dresses like I do!!

Who do you like?

We gotta chew each others ears off about all things mother mother mother~New Age Hippie tune~~
    <3
    D
    ....I thought you were a b-b-boy! *passes out* XD Anyways, your an Earthbound fan, correct? 'Cuz I am too and if you are we should totally be friends cuz I don't see enouth Earthbound fandom around here!!! XD Also, your a pesies (i can't spell in) like my best friend is. Those are cool. :) And I love Plusle. I hope we can get along great!!^^
    And I know what you mean about parents. My parents are as accepting as they come, but it still took me forever to tell them. I think if you talk to any LGBT person, coming out to parents is always the hardest.
    Have you ever been to Autostraddle.com? They have some good articles with coming-out advice: Autostraddle — How I Came Out to My Evangelical Christian Parents And You Can, Too and a whole community of lesbian and bisexual women. There's also AfterEllen.com. Both those sites helped me a lot when I was first coming-out.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom