Recent content by Fair Verona

1. F

Gen III Commercial Review

Gen III Pokemon Commercials - YouTube The thing that I normally review is music videos/shorts, so it seemed fitting to walk down memory lane a little.
  2. F

Who will you choose? Brendan or May?

I'm going to start as May not only because I'm a girl, but I absolutely lover her redesign. I'll play as Brenden on my AS playthrough.
  3. F

Your original ruby and sapphire teams

My ruby team was: Blaziken, Minun, Delcatty (that was a Skitty for a long time because I didn't know it used a moon stone), Tropius, Gyarados, and Groudon. Emerald: Swampert, Plusle, Flygon, Regice, Regirock, and Registeel. Sapphire: I don't remember everyone, but here are the few that stayed...
  4. F

SPOILERS FOR OR/AS. WHAT WOULD BE THE EFFECT ON YOU?

In my opinion, spoilers or no spoilers is just a matter of self control. There absolutely should be use of the spoiler tag in threads where it's just general discussion. But to say that there shouldn't be leaks just to make your experience seem fresher? That kind of takes something away from...
  5. F

Kotaku calls original Gen 3 games "one of the worst" ...thoughts?

Speaking of unpopular opinions, gen III probably saved the pokemon franchise for me. I never bought Gold/Silver/Crystal because I didn't like any of the pokemon and that was arguably my least favorite arc of the anime. It was hardly worth it to get teased and bullied over something so...
  6. F

The Hoenn Region

Yeah, I'm just letting my cynicism speak for me for now. Until I get confirmation from several people, I don't usually believe posts like that. Watch it get confirmed riiiight after I post this.
  7. F

Kotaku calls original Gen 3 games "one of the worst" ...thoughts?

I don't think it matters at all. Most people have their opinions about what they like and don't and they have a right to talk about it. I personally found A Link To the Past to be a really sub par Zelda game but others call it the best in the series. The same goes for Gen 3 Pokemon. With every...
  8. F

XY Won't Receive ORAS-Compatibility Patches

They did do it with Blaziken though. They added his mega into X/Y for no apparent reason other than hype/ giving a gift to people who got the game early. It doesn't really seem out of place that they would put in a pokemon that they already planned to release in a game later because it already...
  9. F

XY Won't Receive ORAS-Compatibility Patches

My assumption is that they were going to release them and their megastones in an event to hype up ORAS. Or at least, that's what makes sense to me. I've heard conspiracy theories of people saying it's because they wanted people to find their forms as a hint for the games but that makes no sense...
  10. F

ORAS demo

If the US is getting the same megas as Asia and Europe (which I'm going to assume is the case) I'm kind of hoping for Glalie. To be honest, I'm not a big fan of either pokemon and their megas didn't change my mind. So I guess I won't be disappointed either way. I just want to play the games.
  11. F

Spoilers Flying Over Hoenn?

I'm assuming that this feature is also going to be for finally being able to catch Unown again. It would be kind of interesting for me if you had to go to several different islands to get the forms, but I doubt other people would like the idea as much.
  12. F

CoroCoro Thread (Pages are Leaking, Bewear of Spoilers!)

Yeah. Not only was it a new feature, but it was one that was pretty surprising which is a good thing. The games are looking pretty good.
  13. F

Team Aqua vs Team Magma!! Who would you support?!

(I feel like the third option is kind of cheating. If you're going to ask an either or question, it's kind of pointless to put a third option that is clearly the correct one. It's like asking "would you rather have pizza or hamburgers? Or anything you want.) But I would go with Team Magma. More...
  14. F

What Songs Are You Looking Forward To Being Remade?

Hey, I agree with you. The music for the various towns tend to be my favorite. There have been very few battle themes that I've really found to be anything but okay.
  15. F

All your base are belong to us (Secret Bases)

Re: Secret Bases confirmed I don't know, but maybe they will give us some furniture to reference the old games. Maybe an an NES?
Back
Top Bottom