• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
F
Local time
1:39 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm lucky I go to an online school I guess, since my costs aren't nearly as expensive. But it does make a dent in the wallet for programs I need. </3 And that feel, October was such a hefty dent in my wallet cause there was so many games I couldn't resist. Ahaha. xD;

Yikes! That doesn't sound to pleasant at all. o_O Though will say I applaud you for keeping the theme for so long, cause I cant even keep a theme for a week. xD
    Hahaha why frustrating? :p Thanks. But it is as you said, it is a very challenging field. I have always wanted to be an oncologist. Oncology and cancer is a medical phenomena both allured me. I would like to try to at least ease the suffering inflicted on the people who have this disease :(

I have actually started my competitive team project. The roles have been cast and I'm already hunting for the future team members on Safari. Granted I will have to read a lot of IV-breeding guides first. So COME ON AND HURRY UP!!!! I WANT TO HAVE A REMATCH WITH YOU * coughs coughs* :p

Hahahah I also have a precious Lucario in my white 2. It is a monster!!! With ice punch, it wreaks havoc. (In case you have not noticed, ice is my fav type :p ).

Hahaahaha omg I will make sure to fire " blast burns" disguised as moonblasts on your Aegislash :p Do not worry ;)
    Eh for Pokemon I always buy one of the two, but X and Y tempted me with the exclusive megastones! D:

And hell I used to work Mon-Fri every week, and I didn't pay bills. So I could pretty much buy any games I wanted no problem. But thanks to being out of school cause of my medical issues, I can't do so anymore. xD Though this lets me revisit older games, and ones I haven't beat yet so that's a plus.

Also, what happened to Skiddo? :p
    Wow sounds neat. So now you are an official anthropologist!!! Cool. Are you planning to do a Masters degree? Yeah, I'm in uni. I'm majoring in medicine. Second year. I adore medicine. Albeit it is highly demanding, but still :)

Impossible!!! I'm the laziest one ever. I have had plans to breed an infiltrator and modest Noibat for ages now, but I have yet to start :( I also had the same policy at some point, but Lucario happens to be one of my most favorite pokemon ever!!!! So I just couldn't pass up the opportunity. And hasty on Mega Lucario is just kewl.
    Hahahah then I'll make sure to pack extra nice fire and dark moves to welcome your sword :p
    Oh wow you lucked out then! :D Hell I have such OCD that I bought the whole series on Amazon. They we're pretty cheap though, and I love all the games so worth the money! Really though, with any gaming series I need all the games. </3
    I do not know why I thought of pokemon events when you said events :p Hahah well, congrats. What did you major in?

Heheheheh yeaaaaah!! you know me! I can't live without Aegislash!! :p * shakes fist furiously* Nymphia!!! it is an amazing pokemon!!! Mega Lucario is teh beeesst!!! And do not forget to stick an ice move on it!! 5 is my fav number so yeah :D Man I can't wait to have a battle with you soon.
    Hahahaha what events are/ were they anyway? You are mostly welcome :) I hope that you will be online soon so that I could give it to you.
    Wow nice. Any pokemon in particular? :p
    Oh, I see. I hope that you will have a great time. I have saved an archipelago for you :) so whenever you are able to trade just tell me :p
    Those two have been busy with school, and work sadly. And that's a good plan in general when looking at a new artist imo! xD

And the 2nd game? Did you buy the whole series or something? Cause that's what I did myself honestly. xD
    I'm pretty sure you know fabulush no? He has quite an extensive taste in songs, while Kaori is K-pop obsessed so I often get a interesting mix of recommendations from these two. And on my own I'll listen to pop, jazz, and game music a good 80% of the time. So if anything I get a variety of strange. :p

I find that I have no idea just where to start with an artist that has a huge discography, in fact I tend to not even bother unless I REALLY LIKE the song.

I get absorbed in the story too, but what I hate the most is the subtle evidence, and cross-examinations! I often just stare at the words in hopes that my brain will make something click.
    So I'm not complete a noob then? :p

OMG I have taken a lot of photos!!!!! I guess I'll be hunting for free stuff now :p

Btw, you said that you wanted an archipelago?
    I know that I am gonna sound dumb, but where do I find the vs.recorder? T___T

Really? I feel even more dumber now. I should really start reading the items description carefully :(
    Where do I find the widr lense? :p
    I'm glad your liking it then! Really besides friends, it's how I found more artists I like. xD

Omg, it's brilliant! Easily a favorite for me and I don't listen to albums in fully actually. xD As for Jem, she hasn't had any other other albums out beside the first two but a third is due later this year. And I think it does, though that's just me. x)

It's amazing so far, really the characters are still very unique and it I swear the cases just get more challenging as with each game in this series.
    It's basically an online radio, which I find handy because you don't really need to sign up for it. Just go to the site, and type in an artist you like and you'll get similar artists. Though it gives you ads sometimes but that doesn't bug me at all. Ohh Diana has a sweet voice, it's so pretty.

Gaga I like, though that's cause she really is unique with her work. I did mention the stranger an artist, the more I like em no? Mika, and Rihanna are also great artists ahaha we seem to have similar tastes. xD

And most definitely! There's Lily Allen, Little Boots, Marina & The Diamonds, Jem, and a little bit of Imogen Heap.
    Oh, I'm glad to hear that and once again I thank you for Vivi :)

Ok, of course take your time. I'll be impatiently waiting for it :p I wanna put it in a blog here as well :p

Hahaha yeah. And nope, he's got shielddust, buuuuuuuut I stuck X-accuracy at him :p Yup, I'm this smart!! XD
    Hahahahaha yeah. I LOVE hidden power. It has so much potential. I checked all of my pokemons hidden power with that guy in Anistar city.

Really? Wow I feel honored :) Is there a way in which I could get that video? I'd love to re-watch :)
    Yeah, actually Vivillons are good. They get Hurricane and Bug buzz for stab, fairy kiss and quiver dance in case you can stall for a while. I love it XD
    Really? Usually Savannah is offered for lol Xerneas. I really hope that you did not give up something important for it :/

Hahaha yeah!! I was shocked XD And I was even more shocked when Hurricane worked and even more shocked one it OHKO Hawlucha lool
    And lol at that Chesnaught vs bone rush twice. I was predicting blade, but naah it is the grassy gladiator XD
    That battle was f***** amazing. I was at the edge of my seat the whole time!!! Had my Lucario mega evolved ( Damn you Mewtwo) I would have won :p
    Oh and in case you are wondering, Lucario's hidden power is ice ;P
    Congrats on your win. You team was amazing.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom