F
Local time
3:27 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• And now it seems that I can not initiate a battle with you :/ yaay I am glad that I also got to help ( a bit :p)

I am so glad to hear that :D I am breeding a Japanese Eevee with Ditto. I am hoping to get my very first shiny ever :p Thant and I wanna have an Eevee army. Got Nymphia, Glacia and Leafiea down XD Do you want a spare Leafia? and yeah, thanks for the pumpkin XD
    I really hope that you were missing an Eeve :p otherwise my Eevee would be futile haha aaand no I thank you for helping me out evolving all those mons and thanks for Gourgeist. I did not catch one when I encountered it so it was really a nice gift.
    I got metal coat, could please help me evolve it?
    Just Dolce is fine. :p

And I had a feeling I would expect a VM sooner or later ahaha. Though honestly I just open up Jango on a daily basis when I'm on here, or doing my art homework. But I do have an extensive musical taste I guess you can call it, cause I listen to everything and anything as long as it's got a good beat honestly. xD

What are some of your favorite artists?
    Hahahahah Mega Lucario + Bone rush is amazing. I have slayed a lot of Aigislash with it haha.
    Good and close battle. It was really intense. After the trade we should have an other one with different poke XD
    Hahaha do not worry. I already got both :p
    Thank you so much for your help by the way :p I have wanted a Chevargo named Oscar since ages XDDD
    Hahahah I totally agree. GTS should totally stay for the lolz and not for the usefulness XDD

Hahahah nope. It is actually from the fairy tale ( The little mermaid) by Hans Christian Anderson. Poor little mermaids turn to sea foam when they die. And yeeeeeaaah no more Arceus business. Xerneas is teh poke-god XDDD

Yeah, a friend of mine challanged me to battle so I could not refuse. Sorry if I kept you waiting. BTW, after our battle could you please help me trade evolve some pokemon?
    Hahahah are you sure it is the troll bar and not simply the good old crack? :p God some people are crazy lol.

Do not worry. My Xerneas has lead them all towards the light to the Valahala of pokemon. They are now sea foam in the vast sea of purgatory. Wait how many myths have I just combined in my previous sentence?

But I can't find anything behind the belts :/ I really wanna get a Scizor. I have just caught a nice brave Syther :((((

ok, going in now :)
    hahahaha I do not understand why that happened? :p My Vivi should totally have been traded by now. This must be a glitch in the GTS. I demand my Xerneas now!! :p
    There was once this icy snow Vivillon that was being offered for a Xerneas and the caption said " no purple please". Damn I died laughing heheheh

I do not do that either. I feel that by resetting the game, the whole thing loses its uniqueness and ( sue me for being overdramatic) But I really treat my pokemon as real things. So I can not find it in me to *kill* them :p

Hahahah me too. I'm available now by the way. Even if only for battles.
    By the way, could you please tell me where to find that wild magneton that is holding a metal coat? I searched all over the factory :(
    Hahahahah well, apparently no one wants my Vivi hahahah I figured as much lol. Who would trade an amazing deer for a butterfly? I wouldn't trade my Xerneas with anything!!!

Yeah, well..knowing GF..that is exactly what are they going to do :p

Hahahaha well thanks in advance. So you are not going to reset your X version? I have never reseted a game before.

lol @ Vivi army XD Well, since tomorrow is off!! ( finally) I'll be online for extended periods of time today. ( That is of course unless I fall asleep on my keyboard).
    Nah, at some point people will realize that no one will trade a Xerneas for a Vivi so they will start to demand more agreeable thi gs in return xd
    I just put a Vivi on GTS for Xerneas. I wiuld lol so much if a trade takes place.
    And I actually want more patterns in the future :p

See how brilliant my idea is :p in all seriousness In you will consider doing this please tell me and magbe we can talkshop a Xerneas/ legendary bird/ Mewtwo trade. I would be happy to put my hand on the first 2.

Great, thanks a bunch. Well I will be online today most of the time since it is Saterday :) and lol @ every time I hear you say Puerto Rico xd
    Cool. 2 more to go :p Yeah, I really think that Gf did a mistake there. The distribution of the patterns is silly. Some countries ended up with extremely rare patterns while entire other countries share a common one :/ lol that is a good idea. You could get both actually. As after you get Archipelago, you can soft reset and change your region.

Hahahah well butterflies are a symbol of death in Japanese culture. What a sweet little death Vivillon is, right? :p

Yeah, but still. It wasn't nice on my part to ask for it this quickly. But, I'm at least glad that I could help :) And you are mostly welcome.
    By the way, now that I think of it. I'd actually love to do a trade-back with you with vivillons. I'd love to have the entries of the patterns that I do not have. That is of course if it is still ok with you :)
    That is so kind of you. I would really appreciate any help. Thank you so much in advance ;) How many patterns do you have now?

Exactly! Whenever someone says Weezing....anime Weezing comes to my mind. lol Man I hate Weezing lol I would have raged so much, had this happened to me lol.

I feel so bad that I had ask for it. But as I said I wanted to breed him for a trade. I'm sorry. And you are mostly welcome. Should you need anything that I can breed, I'll be more than happy to help out :)
    Oh, no. Actually I'm collecting all the patterns. I have succeeded in getting 12 patterns so far and I'm about to get the 13th (ocean). But thank you so much for offering your help :)

A weezing? yaks. I hate that thing. Derpy as hell :( lol the world that requires players to build a team with anti-weezing mentality is a rotten world!!! I say slay that smoke ball with psybeams XD

Hahaha please do figure that out. Puerto Rico is so random of a choice that it is so cute lol. hahah you really did. I can (almost) always tell when a user is from the US :p

Btw, can I ask you a favor? Would it be ok if I lend back my Squirtle for just half an hour? I need to breed it so I can trade the egg with the user who is going to provide me with Ocean vivillon.
    Thank you so much!!! You are great!!!
    Thank you. I guess we will see about that. I am actually in the same boat. I am just starting to battle competitively. While I theory I get a lot of stuff, application is just a different realm. Through my observations, I have come to thr realization that speed is of thr most importance.

Peurto Rico? Hahaha thats cute. And yup, I I stantly thought that you were from the USA hahaha
    Thanks and welcome. Well, the patterns that I do not have are: Monsoon, Savannah, sun, archipelago, ocean and sandstorm. I would really appreciate any help :)

Good game by the way. Yeah, this is actually my in-training team. I have just reached snowbelle city so they are about to get a serious session of training XD

Hahaha well, I'm from Cyprus. But nintendo doesn't acknowledge our Island so I set the region to Greece. Cyprus is an EU island in the Mediterranean sea. It shares linguistic, cultural and historical bonds with Greece. Just out of curiosity, where did you think that I was from? :p
    Thank youuuuuu for Vivi!!! I know own 12 out of 18 patterns :p

I should have probably warned you that my Squirtle sucks as it is level 1 and has quirky nature :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom