• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Fairy Ice Ricky

1. F

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Sia's "Elastic Heart" is still in my head. Such a good song.
  2. F

Movies/TV What Did You Watch On Television Last?

Streamed some episodes of Orange is the New Black.
  3. F

Listening to Hilary Duff's new album, Breathe In. Breathe Out. Currently at "Confetti".
  4. F

What video games are you playing now?

I'm still Splatooning all over the place. :)
  5. F

What youtube (non-music) video did you watch last?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSMVxv_4UMU Love these vids.
  6. F

What future video games are you currently looking forward to?

That Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem game was added to my list a while, after that one trailer in the Direct. I've never played a SMT game before, and I only have light experience with Fire Emblem, so I'm really curious about this game. Still stoked for Xenoblade Chronicles X and Uncharted: A...
  7. F

Recent Gaming Purchases

I got Splatoon recently. This may be my favorite Wii U game so far.
  8. F

Sia - "Elastic Heart" I can really relate to this song right now.
  9. F

Currently streaming Sense8 on Netflix.
  10. F

Movies/TV Rate the Last Movie you Watched

Welcome to Me The story was interesting, if a little underwhelming. The movie was also slow at some points. Kristen Wiig's performance was attention-grabbing. Quite a nice cast, though; in addition to Wiig, we also see Linda Cardellini, James Marsden, and Wes Bentley in this movie, who are...
  11. F

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-lBpiwQ7AU CAN'T WAIT FOR THOSE FACE PLATES TO COME TO NORTH AMERICA!
  12. F

Caught up on How to Get Away With Murder. SO DAMN GOOD. Next binge-watching project: Empire!
  13. F

Giving Steve Grand's All American Boy a listen to see if I want to pre-order it or not (I still have a few hours!). Currently at the title track.
  14. F

Zedd ft. Selena Gomez - "I Want You to Know" I couldn't tell you why, but it is.
  15. F

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=db0lXmtgkHA Not interested in buying this game... which is mostly why I'm interested in watching videos about this game.
Back
Top Bottom