• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Recent content by Fairy Type Arceus

1. Fairy Type Arceus

Spoilers Since we know that the levels scale in the DLC, how does this affect your team plans?

Yeah they kind of screwed it up. In future play through this dlc would be better suited around the 5th gym badge. Heres hoping the crown tundra is solely post game since it involves legendary Pokemon
  2. Fairy Type Arceus

From an out of universe standpoint, why do you think Ash won the Alola league?

One reason I don't see mentioned is Ash hadn't won a major event since the battle frontier almost over 2 decades ago. It was about time to give him a win for a big event. Unless they have previous winners show up in the world tournament and we get a Leon vs Tobias match.
  3. Fairy Type Arceus

Spoilers Sword & Shield: Expansion Pass

I see alot of talk about toxic fans and dexit. Honestly there are two extremes, people either blindly defend it or go over board on just how awful the game is. I'm in the middle ground, upset, but over all still enjoyed playing the games. Honestly most of the toxic behavior comes from US fans...
  4. Fairy Type Arceus

View: https://twitter.com/JoeMerrick/status/1263697867551596545?s=19 These events go to mid june and its to prepare for the isle of armor...so mid june release date then I guess. And yeah its not getting delayed then.
  5. Fairy Type Arceus

What will happen right after the Isle or Armor and the Crown Tundra original release?

The following day gamefreak lied was trending xD I remember that roller coaster.
  6. Fairy Type Arceus

Review JN022: Goodbye, Rabbifoot!

I mean I enjoyed it...
  7. Fairy Type Arceus

Do you guys think the pandemic could delay the dlc?
  8. Fairy Type Arceus

Preview JN022: Goodbye, Rabbifoot!

That episodes Japanese name is forest of pikachu so...
  9. Fairy Type Arceus

depends on how much more powerful they are than regular dynamax moves. max flare right now does 140 when used with pyro ball. And the only real benefit I see is ignoring flash fire fire, sap sipper and storm drain (and water absorb)
  10. Fairy Type Arceus

What do you guys think the new gmax moves for the starters are going to be?
  11. Fairy Type Arceus

Who Will You Play as in Mystery Dungeon: DX?

Mudkip and I always chose treecko as my partner
  12. Fairy Type Arceus

@attached photo Yeah when we were on the 3ds the first pair and second pair would be a total of 80. Now this is what it would look like of they did a 3rd version of the dlc Sword and shield + dlc = 90 Sword and shield + Ultra lets go sword and ultra lets go shield = 120
  13. Fairy Type Arceus

This direct was so hype. Mystery dungeon remake, dlc, and cinderace gmax? My god gamefreak stole my wallet this year. I know people don't like the idea of dlc but its better than a 3rd version by a long shot. Edit: I wonder of Rayquaza will be able to mega evolve even if no one else is because...
  14. Fairy Type Arceus

Generation IV Remake Speculation

Honestly really hyped for these ones, next to hoenn, sinnoh is my second favorite region. I still remember when they were new it was my favorite fresh pokemon experience the last game for me that I didn't see on the internet before hand (ok except bw2 and hgss because I had quit pokemon around...
  15. Fairy Type Arceus

The Shiny Encounters Thread

Found a shiny gastrodon randomly, I used a quick ball and then it broke out and used momento I also found a shiny gmax hatterene it broke out Fml