Recent content by Fairy Type Arceus

1. Fairy Type Arceus

Your controversial opinions

On the contrary, my unpopular opinion is, I like having water routes and we need more of them. Hear me out. For one since hoenn we've been lucky to get more than one water route a region. So it's been a bit. 2 it won't be so annoying as it was in gen 3 with the advent of over world pokemon. And...
  2. Fairy Type Arceus

I agree. Pokemon was at its best when it was 2d sprite based. I wish they had gone some half way compromise between 2d and 3d
  3. Fairy Type Arceus

Plus there's other media to be "mature" out there. And most of the time it's not complex plot they want but mindless violence. There's GTA for that. And imagine wanting a game franchise or TV to change it's entire genre. Pretty sure if they released an E for every one GTA most people would be...
  4. Fairy Type Arceus

Legends Z-A Pokemon Legends Z-A General Speculation & Discussion

Part of me still holding out hope that megas can become permanent evolutions (with like a debuff to their stats if necessary)
  5. Fairy Type Arceus

I knew one guy who wanted a pokemon game where you can just flat out be on team rocket and be evil. Like...no? Pokemon isn't supposed to be about being evil, you're supposed to be bonding with and making friends with your pokemon. I swear people want pokemon to grow up to match them now that...
  6. Fairy Type Arceus

Legends Z-A Predictions For New Megas?

I think the focus will be on gen 6 pokemon for megas so... Chesnuaght: Lean more into the paladin design, give him a sword and a shield. Delphox: witch staff and robe and hat, maybe a fire cat like skeldirge Greninja: Give him some more water ninja weapons, and a ninja cloak of some kind...
  7. Fairy Type Arceus

We don't need all the pokemon in every game. Mighty keef put it best when dexit happened "I was just gonna catch 20 of those ******s and call it a day." When have you ever played a pokemon game and used it's entire dex? Even after having played it a dozen times. Even in games with all the...
  8. Fairy Type Arceus

Legends Z-A The Starters of Pokemon Legends: ZA

As much as I'd love Pipulp, snivy and Scorbunny (especially Scorbunny) I think it's possible we still get Kalos starters with megas. Ok so legends Arceus didn't have sinnoh starters but we just had them with BDSP so it would have been repetitive even if they gave them regional forms (which lore...
  9. Fairy Type Arceus

Dunno didn't Giovanni, in one time anyway, take over the world with Mewtwo and create an interdimensional crime empire made up of all the evil villains across the multiverse?
  10. Fairy Type Arceus

It is 100% being pg, I mean come on. You're telling me two creatures in the same egg group one male and one female are left alone and suddenly an egg that hatches one of their species shows up. "No idea bro, maybe Santa came"
  11. Fairy Type Arceus

We don't because somehow it took until present day for Elm to "discover" that pokemon lay eggs...how that took until present day is ridiculous
  12. Fairy Type Arceus

I agree retcons happen all the time, but game freak does seem to try and always follow the the "This evolution didn't exist before because you didn't have Item X" only recently have they retconned an evolution method that should have been available sooner, such as with the leaf stone and ice...
  13. Fairy Type Arceus

The First Starter You've Picked For Each Generation?

Charmander Cyndaquil Torchic (but first time finishing the game was mudkip) Turtwig Oshawott Chespin Litten Scorbunny Sprigatito
  14. Fairy Type Arceus

If these games are set after the events of X and Y I was wondering how would they explain new mega stones. And I came up with two ideas: Synthetic mega stones, maybe created using zygarde cells or something And After lysandre used the ultimate weapon it created more mega stones
  15. Fairy Type Arceus

What if this time the "Good" team flare is still bad? Ok so with the galaxy team it was just good team galactic before they were under Cyrus' control. But here we are helping the bad guys without knowing it until the end of the game.
Back
Top Bottom