• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Excited about the recently announced new Pokémon games? Join us here for discussion and speculation.
  • Visit your account preferences to list your favourite Gen 9 Starter, and you'll get the appropriate badge added to your profile!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Recent content by Fairy Type Arceus

1. Fairy Type Arceus

Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

Weren't we pretty sure there was going to be a pokemon direct on the 29th?
  2. Fairy Type Arceus

Pokémon Scarlet and Violet Predictions/Speculation/Discussion Thread

I generally agree since it tends to make story bad or nonexistent and is just large empty areas. But I disagree about it not being something pokemon should do. Pokemon is about adventure, being able to do gyms in any order would make it more personal and be more like your own adventure instead...
  3. Fairy Type Arceus

What if there is no dlc and its just a 3rd version again lmao. The only way this wouldn't get insane amount of hate is if it's a sequel.
  4. Fairy Type Arceus

The fact that cyrus was trying to use them to make a new universe and in one universe atleast was successful (rainbow rocket cyrus) Also aren't they officially referred to as deities in legends?
  5. Fairy Type Arceus

God I remember having just gotten back into pokemon with black 2 in freshman year, only for x and y to get announced a week or two later. I was so hyped, I even got my first job at Mc Donald's to pay for a 3ds. Made getting hoopa real easy to lmao.
  6. Fairy Type Arceus

The Open World of Gen 9

No, if it's open world and can be done in any order then it can be done in any order. They can level scale to the highest leveled pokemon on you, they did it in gen 3 with emeralds battle frontier. Really? I caught alpha torterra before even getting basculegion. I cheesed my way over the river...
  7. Fairy Type Arceus

I doubt it. Gen 7 had a large motif on alternate dimensions which is palkias thing. But palkias only mention was in a book in kukuis wife's lab, and on cyrus's team in ultra moon. They just had new pokemon species that could travel through dimensions. Palkia is more about keeping space stable...
  8. Fairy Type Arceus

This person had a good theory about what that ending animation fron the trailer was about. What do you guys think? https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HnFU_207iYE
  9. Fairy Type Arceus

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

It's a good early route bird. Definitely a very solid pokemon with great evolutions. Scorbunny
  10. Fairy Type Arceus

I hope Scorbunny is atleast transfer only like the gen 7 starters and legendary pokemon were for gen 8.
  11. Fairy Type Arceus

Art Style Analysis Thread

Just watched a video that I feel sums this thread up pretty well Pokemon's Worrying Art Design (Pokemon Scarlet and Violet Rant)
  12. Fairy Type Arceus

CHONK or SMOL?

Hot take, I don't like either. I do think smoliv might get a cool evolution though, but we'll see.
  13. Fairy Type Arceus

Speculation on sprigatito's God Hidden ability (its multitype :P) based on the wording what if it's either 1. Intimidated for special attack 2. Intimate but with attract
  14. Fairy Type Arceus

If he really is watching this thread I wonder of he's constantly watching many forums leak threads. This man is omnipotent. He is big brother watching us feed on his bread crumbs xD