• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
F
Local time
11:57 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ever heard of the nintendo channel for wii?

if you have a wii its free to download. It's a weekly show that tells you about upcoming products and features for the Wii, DSiWare service, WiiWare service, and DS. Its really nice and sometimes so random its funny.
    ok, gotta go again, but if you want, we can co-op battle tower on wifi! I'll register your FC. Register my SS one! :D well, both
    No, no... You NEED to see it in 3d. I thought it was amazing in 2d, but then I saw it in 3d today and it blew my mind. It was literally breathtaking
    I like dog family and cat family animals. Dragons too! have you seen how to train your dragon? SUCH a good movie for dragon lovers
    lol. It is rather popular. Horses are pretty cool. I still like wolves best though.

and yeah, most essays you'll encounter are just crap piled upon crap
    yeah, it's so weird. This is a pokemon forum, but no one likes to BE pokemon!

So, do you like my beginning?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom