Recent content by Faithful Fresian

1. F

Faithful Fresian's Gen V Breeding and Shinies!

i like the zapdos, ralts and venomoth the only starters i have in gen V is snivy and oshawatt as of now
  2. F

Cloning Request Thread

Need Cloner i need a reliable cloner for my shiny pokemon
  3. F

nothing in particular just fair trades
  4. F

I can breed any breedable pokemon in gen V and some older gen pokemon.Shinies must be sent to some of my trusted cloners before traded. If having a cloned shiny bugs you then i'm sorry but you'll have to go somewhere else. the shinies i have include Vulpix Lv 20 Ninetails Lv 100 Shinx Lv 4...
  5. F

America's Involvement in the Dream World...

i think they should add an all of the above button and just spread the events out so they're not all at once but i haven't seen the pol so i'm not totally sure what's on there. i can't believe i never noticed it since i've been on there like everyday since it came out
  6. F

PMD: Legened of The Crescent Moon

OOC:ya i'm still here sometimes i just reply when i feel needed...or i'm really bored
  7. F

"Today's weather just keeps getting weirder. First random flooding and now avalanche." She said as she saw the wall of snow heading straight towards her. She ran but wasn't fast enough to evade it and was swept up in it.
  8. F

She staggered backwards while still singing her song.
  9. F

As soon as she heard even the first note she started to sing her own song to block it out and tried to keep her balance.
  10. F

"I'm only doing what Daddy told me to do so i don't get in trouble." She dodged the flying rocks that came at her the best she could.
  11. F

"Oh how cute but i do believe houndoom is quiet fine. Wouldn't you agree houndoom? Why don't you come on out and show them?" She smirked and sidestepped to dodge the charging pokemon while houndoom stepped out from behind a tree behind them.
  12. F

Aurora found a trail through the water and into the small clearing the group was in. "Oh yes. I remember him. He was the smart one that almost managed to kill me." She smiled seeing the kit. "Now who are you little one? They're telling you all kinds of lies now aren't they?"
  13. F

Aurora looked up from wandering around when the sun was blocked out to see a giant wall of water heading straight for her. "Eep." She turned around and started running as fast as she could to the highest olace she could get to. Eventually leading her to the mountains.
  14. F

Aurora looked up from grazing to the osund of something that she just couldn't recognise. She decided to go towards it only to discover it was the pokemon she had tricked long before. She giggled and stayed in the shadows where she could not be seen. "Let's play! I'll hide and you 3 seek!" She...
  15. F

Worst starter?

i would have to say pikachu. i would rather have a caterpi or weedle.at least they evolve into something useful and can actually evolve! in yellow it has to stay a pikachu wtf we're not supposed to be ash in those games
Back
Top Bottom