Recent content by FalconriderX

1. F

Dora the Explorer dolls get controversial new look

By changing the character's trademark look, they are basically ditching the point of her being in existence in the first place. I disapprove.
  2. F

Last thing you ate/drank before posting in this thread

Re: Last thing you ate before posting in this thread Some chips and orange juice.
  3. F

What skin do you use?

It's all about the Return, man.
  4. F

Rate your interest in learning more about the TCG.

I used to play a lot several years ago but do not really play any more. No money plus a large decline in card popularity are two main reasons, but my lack of time is also a large component.
  5. F

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat-Thread

I figured this would be the best place just to say hello once again. This is probably my first post in about 2 years, but i like to check in on occasion to make sure that everything is going well on my all-time favorite message board. I am glad to see that Bulbagarden has expanded so...
  6. F

problem

It is also incorrect on the page listing the arcade games and their high scorers.
  7. F

problem

I have the high score for Gyroball in the arcade, yet someone else is shown as the champion. It's messed up. Just throwin' it out there. ya.
  8. F

Worth of the cards

Yes, old pokemon cards suffer serious depreciation. Unlike Magic cards, which tend to be a very valuable investment...
  9. F

The Future of North America

Keep it as it is now. Canada, Mexico, and the US are doing fine (enough).
  10. F

Your political views vs. your neighbors'

I like being independent. My views change with the wind.
  11. F

What is your favourite Pokémon Card?

Is "Golden Wang of Justice" Mozz? As for the card, I really like the Rocket Dark Charizard. It is decent to play and looks awsome.
  12. F

Do you still collect Pokemon Trading Cards?

I used to, and I still have my old ones. But i have been done buying/trading them for several years.
  13. F

And once again I come after eight-odd months.

^ Nothin' like a good old German S-set. Anyway, welcome back even though I never knew you (or mabey I just don't remeber you). I'm never on anymore so you probably won't be seeing much of me anyway.
  14. F

Goodbye!

Hey man, it's been great having you as a member. Come back and visit sometime if you can!
  15. F

The Nintendo Wii

mmhmh, now THAT'S a great way to completely destroy a great name...
Back
Top Bottom