1. Interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff? See details here.
  2. The forums are going to be down this weekend (tentatively Saturday the 19th) for maintenance as we upgrade the software to XenForo 2. Particularly of note is that blogs are going to be removed for the time being, but we are getting a lot of new features with the upgrade.

For more details, see this thread.
Falconwing
Last Activity:
Nov 23, 2018
Blog Posts:
Birthday:
February 5
Bulbagarden Youtube Director

Falconwing

The Greatest Pokémon Ranger, from Aramal

Vice-Webmaster

Sitting front of a fire stroking a long haired white cat and chuckling Mar 5, 2016

Falconwing was last seen:
Nov 23, 2018
    1. MikomiStar
      MikomiStar
      Long Time no SEE!!!! This is Rikki btw ;w;
    2. Falconwing
      Falconwing
      Stealing father's armor, running away from home, impersonating a soldier, deceiving my commanding officer, dishonoring the Chinese army, destroying the Emperor's palace, and saving you all.
    3. Shenili
      Shenili
      Hello! Since I didn't find anything about it and didn't find a place to ask about it I'm gonna ask here. Um.. is there any post out something about Nuzlocke challenges and other Pokemon challenges in Pokemon Video Game thread? If not, can I create it?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Shenili
        Shenili
        Thanks! But.. well.. right now I'm in the middle of my play through and I can't take screenshots.. BUT after ending this one I want to try and play a Cagelocke!
        Jul 20, 2016
      3. Falconwing
        Falconwing
        A cagelocke? I'm not familiar.
        Jul 20, 2016
      4. Shenili
        Shenili
        It's a Nuzlocke where two players need to battle in "cage" every time they both win 1 badge. The one who loses has one of his Pokemon killed and the one who wins can revive 1 Pokemon/get ability to use TMs/use potions etc.
        Jul 20, 2016
    4. Yabukuron
      Yabukuron
      Hey! I'm happy to see you still here, familiarity at all. Remember how we were kind of poo-poo at eachother for a while?

...Can you believe I was like, 15 at the time?

I turn 21 in 2 months, where the hell does time go once you hit puberty???
      2. Yabukuron
        Yabukuron
        A ton of stuff, man. I always appreciate you wanting to help, though I think I should keep the bulk of it with me for a bit until I maybe get a little better, but basically, things are kinda falling apart, at home and my general relations, and mental health. Trying to get help with all of that, failing, and also, bed bugs. Fun! If you really wanna know in detail, I'll tell ya when I'm comfortable though, if it helps me it'll be a godsend, hoo boy.
        Mar 13, 2016
      3. Falconwing
        Falconwing
        I know how it goes. Family problems caused me to leave the forums in the first place and now I'm a type 1 diabetic, which is rather depressing. It helps to have friends at your side who are willing to hear you out. If you ever do feel ready, drop me a line. You know where to find me.
        Mar 13, 2016
      4. Yabukuron
        Yabukuron
        Aw man, that sucks :(

I definitely will. My love's been type-1 diabetic 10 years next month, and I've been close with them for a while so I know the gist of that. It's not fun at all. But regardless I'm here to support you guys in that, 'cause it sucks and it helps to have people who aren't ignorant about it.
        Mar 13, 2016
    5. DCM
      DCM
      Go to your room.
      1. Falconwing
        Falconwing
        Come with me ;)
        Mar 7, 2016
      2. DCM
        DCM
        we forgot to roll for initiative!
        Mar 7, 2016
      3. Falconwing
        Falconwing
        I got a 19
        Mar 7, 2016
    6. Falconwing
      Falconwing
      Sitting front of a fire stroking a long haired white cat and chuckling
    7. Miss Alice
      Miss Alice
      What was that about not coming back to modding? :P
      1. Falconwing
        Falconwing
        Now you are stalking me XD I'm allowed to change my mind... Again.
        Mar 5, 2016
      2. Miss Alice
        Miss Alice
        It's hard not to notice when there are suddenly a ton of names at the top of a forum where there weren't any before :P With any luck, I'll be joining you soon, so if God is good you'll be back to pretending to put up with me as a professional courtesy before you know it!
        Mar 5, 2016
    8. TheCapsFan
      TheCapsFan
      So what exactly does your title mean?
      2. Falconwing
        Falconwing
        Officially I work on the Bulbagarden Facebook, though I'm back to modding on the forums as well.
        Mar 5, 2016
      3. TheCapsFan
        TheCapsFan
        Ah, so it's you whose posts I always like! :P
        Mar 5, 2016
      4. Falconwing
        Falconwing
        More recently it's been Octy, Evil Figment, or Feliciano
        Mar 5, 2016
    9. Miss Alice
      Miss Alice
      It feels just like old times. I still remember the hype for BW when they were announced.
      1. Falconwing
        Falconwing
        Yeah, i got there within 10 minutes. Probably not gonna come back to nodding the currevents forums though. Don't have the time I used to have
        Feb 26, 2016
      2. Miss Alice
        Miss Alice
        Well, if there's one thing this marketing campaign doesn't really need, it's more nostalgia :P
        Feb 26, 2016
    10. Miss Alice
      Miss Alice
      Long time no see! How's the new game hype treating you?
      1. Falconwing
        Falconwing
        Pretty excited. Always am for a new gen.
        Feb 26, 2016
    11. Returnofmastercrazyhand
      Returnofmastercrazyhand
      I need a sub in my mafia, but the forum won't let me start a conversation with you for some reason.
    12. Returnofmastercrazyhand
      Returnofmastercrazyhand
      you could still sub in my mafia if need be, as I already had one sub.
      1. Falconwing
        Falconwing
        I'd be okay with that
        Dec 25, 2015
    13. RikkiStar
    14. Soulmaster
      Soulmaster
      Still the 5th in my time. Happy Birthday, Ryuu!
    15. megalatias365
      megalatias365
      Happy bday bruh :birthday::birthday:
    16. Medusa Gorgon
      Medusa Gorgon
      Happy birthday to you :D
    17. Fatima Shadow Frost Witch
    18. Miss Alice
      Miss Alice
      Yeah, this site has been a pretty consistent experience for me. Even if I take a break, I always end up coming back.
    19. Miss Alice
      Miss Alice
      I know what you mean. I was 13 when I joined, so I've basically been a member of Bulbagarden for my entire teenage life, and a staff member for most of it. And yet I still remember posts and threads and users from five years ago like they were yesterday.
    20. Miss Alice
      Miss Alice
      Oh, seriously? That's great, I'm happy for y'all! Man, sometimes it feels like I've grown up with this site and the people I've met on it. Hard to believe that in just a month it'll be five years since I joined.
  • About

Birthday:
    February 5
    Bulbagarden Youtube Director
    Favorite Region:
    Johto / Jōto
    Favorite Gym Badge:
    Opelucid City Legend Badge
    Favorite Pokémon Type:
    Dark
    Nintendo Network ID:
    Ryuutakesh1
    Bulbapedia Username:
    Ryuutakeshi

Signature

To Be Restored After the Wedding
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.