• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Falconwing
Local time
10:30 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Stealing father's armor, running away from home, impersonating a soldier, deceiving my commanding officer, dishonoring the Chinese army, destroying the Emperor's palace, and saving you all.
    Hello! Since I didn't find anything about it and didn't find a place to ask about it I'm gonna ask here. Um.. is there any post out something about Nuzlocke challenges and other Pokemon challenges in Pokemon Video Game thread? If not, can I create it?
    Shenili
    Shenili
    Thanks! But.. well.. right now I'm in the middle of my play through and I can't take screenshots.. BUT after ending this one I want to try and play a Cagelocke!
    Falconwing
    Falconwing
    A cagelocke? I'm not familiar.
    Shenili
    Shenili
    It's a Nuzlocke where two players need to battle in "cage" every time they both win 1 badge. The one who loses has one of his Pokemon killed and the one who wins can revive 1 Pokemon/get ability to use TMs/use potions etc.
    Hey! I'm happy to see you still here, familiarity at all. Remember how we were kind of poo-poo at eachother for a while?

...Can you believe I was like, 15 at the time?

I turn 21 in 2 months, where the hell does time go once you hit puberty???
    Yabukuron
    Yabukuron
    A ton of stuff, man. I always appreciate you wanting to help, though I think I should keep the bulk of it with me for a bit until I maybe get a little better, but basically, things are kinda falling apart, at home and my general relations, and mental health. Trying to get help with all of that, failing, and also, bed bugs. Fun! If you really wanna know in detail, I'll tell ya when I'm comfortable though, if it helps me it'll be a godsend, hoo boy.
    Falconwing
    Falconwing
    I know how it goes. Family problems caused me to leave the forums in the first place and now I'm a type 1 diabetic, which is rather depressing. It helps to have friends at your side who are willing to hear you out. If you ever do feel ready, drop me a line. You know where to find me.
    Yabukuron
    Yabukuron
    Aw man, that sucks :(

I definitely will. My love's been type-1 diabetic 10 years next month, and I've been close with them for a while so I know the gist of that. It's not fun at all. But regardless I'm here to support you guys in that, 'cause it sucks and it helps to have people who aren't ignorant about it.
    What was that about not coming back to modding? :p
    Falconwing
    Falconwing
    Now you are stalking me XD I'm allowed to change my mind... Again.
    Dorothy
    Dorothy
    It's hard not to notice when there are suddenly a ton of names at the top of a forum where there weren't any before :p With any luck, I'll be joining you soon, so if God is good you'll be back to pretending to put up with me as a professional courtesy before you know it!
    It feels just like old times. I still remember the hype for BW when they were announced.
    Falconwing
    Falconwing
    Yeah, i got there within 10 minutes. Probably not gonna come back to nodding the currevents forums though. Don't have the time I used to have
    Dorothy
    Dorothy
    Well, if there's one thing this marketing campaign doesn't really need, it's more nostalgia :p
    I need a sub in my mafia, but the forum won't let me start a conversation with you for some reason.
    Yeah, this site has been a pretty consistent experience for me. Even if I take a break, I always end up coming back.
    I know what you mean. I was 13 when I joined, so I've basically been a member of Bulbagarden for my entire teenage life, and a staff member for most of it. And yet I still remember posts and threads and users from five years ago like they were yesterday.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom