F
Local time
2:26 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hmm, debating whether getting an iPhone is worth it. Seems much more convenient, but extremely expensive, somewhat dirty (from having to use a touch pad for everything and the screen getting dirty), and somewhat dangerous if you lose the thing or have it stolen.
    I'm wondering how well it lasts if you're on a trip or the like. Is coverage good in various places, or is it spotty in certain types of areas?
    Are you more story-character oriented, or are stats your main concern while playing the games?
    I'm of the former, and really, really hoping we get back the type of support conversations we had in FE9 rather than the downgrade we had in FE10.

You have much more patience than I, my good man. How fast does using the internet drain the battery on it? In theory it would be awesome to have a device that can act as a web browser, phone and music player, but if the first two are going to kill the battery life I'm content with having separate items for each task.
    I thought it was going to be another sequel as well. I'm happy it's a clean slate, though "The Kingdom of Iris" makes me imagine a tropical land filled with oddly-colored purple palm trees all over.

Going online via the iPod seems like it would easily cause frustration, but if it's all you have, it's all you have.
    Have you played Shadow Dragon? At first it seemed awesome because it was the first FE on the DS, but after hearing more about it I lost interest in purchasing it.
    I don't doubt it, lol. I mean, those games aren't the most challenging games ever, but might be a smidge difficult at that age. Nice to see you stuck with them though.
    I looked at a guide beforehand to see which characters would turn out to be wastes of exps, and made sure to note she would be useful, despite appearing late in the game. Otherwise, I'm not sure I would have given her the chance on a first playthrough.
    Damn, impressive, and quite fitting. I don't think I used Jaffar as much as Legault, but I did enjoy his and Nino's story.
    FE7 was my first game, but I borrowed it from my cousin and never played through the whole thing until this year when I got my own copy. My own first games were FE8 and FE9 (that was a good Christmas~), but I ended up only getting to the point where the twins split up on my first two attempts at it and took to FE9 more. Now on my third go of Sacred Stones, I will see it through to the end, even if it kills me! (It's funny because it's one of the easier games in the series and recommended to start newbies off with. xD)

Probably Sage or Whisper, if I had to pick, but I don't so much like the classes as I like the characters that are in said classes.
    How about you?
    Yes! When I was a kid I always assumed they would continue it and the next game would star Roy and Lilina. Boy was I shocked when Sacred Stones came out instead.

What's your favorite class?
    I wish they would make upgraded remakes of them to release worldwide. I'd love to play earlier installments, especially since FE7 was a prequel to FE6 and had that teaser ending.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom