• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
F
Local time
1:07 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It is! I see that these websites use open setups- we don't really use those here. Once in a while.
    Oh, wow! I've never heard of those communities. I will definitely check them out. I'm just interested to see how other communities run mafia games, and see what they do different.

Thank you for the info. I hope you enjoy your time here!
    Welcome to the War Room!

In one of your signup posts, you mentioned playing on other websites. May I ask what websites? I'm curious about other mafia communities. ^^
    Since you expressed interest in joining a mafia game, I'm gonna pre-welcome you to the war room! May you enjoy playing mafia games~

Also yay for your first vm! :3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom