• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

FANG-TAN

A laid-back, down-to-Earth-Asian boy, who only wishes for the happiness of many.

Anime, manga, books, art, visual novels, tokusatsu, Japan, V-Tubers, video games, and food. My favorite video game console is the Sega Dreamcast.

Strictly anti-prude, supports true human equality, and hates all the Alt Right and S.J.W. idiots (the reason why the 2016 election came down to a Sadistic Choice). The notion of there being a sexist, racist, and white privilege boogeyman looming every corner is childish and reeks of First World Problems. Overblown garbage. And the notion that we have to fight against emotional manchildren by being total bigoted buffoons is just as garbage.

I do hate Identity Politics though. It's harmful and isn't progressive in the slightest. For example, identity politics are killing the kimono industry. But that's okay, we're fighting against cultural appropriation! Those darn cultural appropriators!! Meanwhile let's eat some bastardized sushi.

I hate whiners who use their gender to play the victim and think they're entitled to being always right because of it. Grow up.

Anime dubs have improved over the years, with only a few being just as good as the original versions, but Pocket Monsters' English dub remains terrible and gets progressively worse even as the anime gets sanitized for international markets. Go figure.

Kotaku is shit, Gawker in general is shit. ANN is also shit.

lol The term S J W is censored on this board but not actual derogatory terms like "shithead", "fuckface", "faggot", etc. Oh god, this political bias, a very controlling one. I'm ashamed to be a millennial.
Birthday
July 1
Website
https://ryuugokunosenjou.blog/
Nature
Lax
Favorite Generation
Generation II (Game Boy Color)
Favorite Generation 1 Pokémon
Mewtwo
Favorite Generation 2 Pokémon
Lugia
Favorite Generation 3 Pokémon
Salamence / Bohmander
Favorite Generation 4 Pokémon
Infernape/ Goukazaru
Favorite Generation 5 Pokémon
Kyurem
Favorite Generation 6 Pokémon
Aegislash / Gillgard
Favorite Generation 7 Pokémon
Mimikyu / Mimikkyu
Favorite Mega Evolution
Mega Pinsir
Favorite Alolan Form
Alolan Marowak
Favorite Pokémon Type
Dark
Favorite Gym Badge
Viridian City Earth Badge
Pokémon GO Trainer Code
I only play real Pokemon games
Nintendo 2DS/3DS Friend Code
4656-6263-1690
Bulbapedia Username
Fang-tan
Occupation
お金がない大学生
PokéCommunity Username
CharmUp!

Contact

Discord
Ask for it
Twitch
yuugame
YouTube
AzumaYugi Comfy Gaming

Signature

hTqdQDH.png

ぼくの一番大好きなアニメはCCさくらですよ。
MY ANIME BLOG | MY MANGA |
NANODA TRANSLATIONS | My Pixiv | TWITTER | YOUTUBE GAMING

Trophies

1. 2

Hoenn's Knuckle Badge

10 replies from threads you've created. You're the talk of the town!
  2. 20

Kanto's Soul Badge

You've posted at least 1000 times! Welcome to the ultra exclusive club!
  3. 10

Kanto's Rainbow Badge

500 messages? Impressive!
  4. 20

Johto's Storm Badge

Content you have posted has attracted 750 likes.
  5. 10

Johto's Fog Badge

Your content has been liked 500 times.
  6. 5

Johto's Plain Badge

Content you have posted has attracted 100 likes.
  7. 2

Johto's Hive Badge

Your messages have been liked 25 times.
  8. 1

Hoenn's Stone Badge

A thread you made has had at least one reply!
  9. 1

Johto's Zephyr Badge

Somebody out there liked one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  10. 5

Kanto's Thunder Badge

You've posted 100 messages. I hope this took you more than a day!
  11. 2

Kanto's Cascade Badge

25 messages posted. You must like it here!
  12. 1

Kanto's Boulder Badge

You've made your first post on here!
Back
Top Bottom