• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!

FANG-TAN's latest activity

• FANG-TAN
    FANG-TAN commented on Max1996's profile post.
    It's on the Clefairy card for the new Dream League TCG set. :)
  • FANG-TAN
    FANG-TAN reacted to Silktree's comment on FANG-TAN's profile post with Like.
    Here is most of the OST from the latest movie (I think it's missing the opening and ending themes, as well as the one right before the...
  • FANG-TAN
    FANG-TAN reacted to Silktree's comment on FANG-TAN's profile post with Like.
    1. Sorry to hear about your health problem. If that medicine is all it takes to make things normal again, then drink up. Do you know why...
  • FANG-TAN
    FANG-TAN commented on FANG-TAN's profile post.
    As a hardcore fan of the original movie, I appreciate that Evolution keeps a lot of the story intact and actually managed to bring back...
  • FANG-TAN
    1. It's a really obscure disorder, and of course, it made me get other serious sicknesses that had to be dealt with, like sepsis and...
  • FANG-TAN
    That was actually among my favorite moments in the film. I actually wouldn't have minded if they had scrapped the Orange League plot in...
  • FANG-TAN
    FANG-TAN left a message on Silktree's profile.
    Long time, no talk. Great avatar of a great underrated movie character.
  • FANG-TAN
    FANG-TAN commented on Max1996's profile post.
    No, it's quite alright, thanks for catching that. I didn't notice I missed the choonpu when I typed it.
  • FANG-TAN
    You are beyond help. I don't think you've ever read and thought about what you written on the internet, because it remains ignorant and...