FANG-TAN
Local time
11:39 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well I'm not sure about that...then again, I haven't watched a lot of anime ^^;
    Oh...yeah. XD

I forget/don't know what the first part translates to though :< I only watched a few clips from the JP version, the rest was dub.
    Thank ya, for the compliment and friend request. :D

Currently contemplating what my next one shall be of. Thinking either a Giovanni/Old Spice parody or an Arrested Development one to go with my current avy.
    ...oh, lol.

The only reason I'm NOT using her for my avvie/color scheme is because she gets way too much attention around here so as it is XD I went with the uh..."less appreciated" of the two. ^^;
    Yo Jasmine, I'm real happy for you, and Imma let you finish, but Elesa/Kamitsure is the best Gym Leader of all time...OF ALL TIME!
    Saw your post in the "Hottest Gym Leader" thread, and uh...who are Akane and Mikan? :|
    Thank ya. It's all about having fun with it anyways~ (...I don't think I'll ever look at you the same way again.)

And dammit Hyper messed up my takeover of your profile. *rage*
    99% of users here pick up on it right away. Not original at all, but it incorporates two things I enjoy.
    How dare you make me go searching for an answer when I'm entirely capable of doing so. :p
    Ah I see. Thanks for clearing that up.
    I'm assuming mine needs no explanation.
    Cool beans bro. :p

Ah, I saw the subbed version awhile ago, but I never got into the fandom. Who does it pertain to?
    Same to you FANG-TAN. Mind if I call you FT and ask you were FANG-TAN comes from?
    Enjoy your anime watching~

ಠ_ಠ
    Reborn? How you do this? You have extra life after game over?
    Will I have a game over too? I hope not, I still have so much life ahead of me...

Hmm you have pulled a lot of crap, but I do like tacos...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom