FANG-TAN
Local time
12:17 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sure hope so.

Why, are you dying? Sorry to hear that, hope you don't burn in hell to badly for all you've done in your five years here.
    This is all your fault you know. We already covered that parents sin, children suffer. It is you who placed this fate upon them, not I.

Best of luck with that Mr. FANG-TAN.
    1998 life is filled with Pokeman, Sailor Moon, Addition problems, and fingerpainting for me. LIFE IS GOOD. :V

Yesh, catch it on the rebound, I'm sure you two will make a lovely couple. Can't say the same for your kids though.
    All I hear is RAEP RAEP RAEP.

I would defend R Kelly to, he made a beautiful song in Space Jam, one of my favorite movies evar. Have you seen it, it just came out 2 years ago and was hilarious, great portray of classic Looney Tunes. Simpson? I like that show, it's so fresh. Hoping Pokeman has that kind of longevity.

Famous people do not get love, haven't you seen the movies? The famous get loved, the not-famous get snubbed. Them's the breaks.
    Pikachu is the mascot, he has no need of this backstabbing. Stop slandering his good name!

I have the police on speed dial. You make one move toward that fridge and I'll call raep.
    I thought it was a mouse/bunny hybrid...anyway, you have yet to prove your love, whereas Pikachu as been seen french kissing her. Pikachu is in the lead.

The hell? Satoshi is with Kasumi, they're gonna be together forever! :crush: Pikachu only has eyes for Ketchup.
    XDDD

She is much better off with Pikachu. Being the mascot of a series he earns a lot of money (I'm guessing at least $100, that sure is a lot of cash) and can better provide for her and their family.
    Pleasure through the mouth...are you implying kissing? That's what grown-ups do to gross kids out, u r nasty. :p

Parents sin, children suffer. :'(
    She moved on to something better. :p
    Ohhhh, lol.

Really? Ironically, I think this is the most annoying April Fools prank ever XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom