FANG-TAN
Local time
1:11 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I've never utilized that set before on any starter, sounds interesting though. It seems these days that Swarm/Torrent/Blaze/Overgrow are usually ignored, don't they grant 30% boost in power though?

Oh really? I guess I could try out trading, seems interesting. I'd like one of those Hikozaru if you could spare one, sounds like it could be interesting to use in my Y version once I get it. I'm just mostly emptying boxes of Adamant Chespin I have leftover from breeding for a Shiny one at the moment. Their natures can make them ideal for people who want them or people who want to forego the hunt for a good nature to breed competitively.
    Sounds about good :D

Aw, I see, well in any case I'd stick with it if I were you. Protean Keromatsu are the best, I bred one to use on my in-game currently right now and it's really helpful. Plus, in-general, I'm a workout nerd and when I see the word "Protean" I can't help but think "Protein" XD

Unfortunately I didn't manage to get Mijumaru :X So that barter was a no-go. I think there's a pic of Zekrom, it isn't being petted but here's a pic of it in Amie:
    The Isshu Dragon god of ideals! ....In a bubbly, rainbow, kindergarten background Mewtwo in Pokemon-Amie always seemed weird to me, I mean it's a Pokemon created by humans with likely just about as much intelligence as any human being. Seeing it getting rubbed and fed Pokepuff cakes is weird. :p Oh, really? I tried Wonder Trading a moment ago in hopes of coming across a Mijumaru or another elder Pokemon and I found Mimirol, has Ice/Thunder/Fire Punch and FakeOut. Also has Alerts to Sounds which means its highest IV is in speed and a Jolly nature. Sounds really ideal for competitive battling, shame Mimirol has crap stats and I dislike its evolution so much because this really is a treasure to find. I guess I could use it to spread IVs, Egg moves and its Jolly nature. Hopefully it has flawless IVs, I'll have to check later. It'll be good since I really want a Shiny flawless Bunnelby.
    Wow, Iron Tail? I'm surprised given Iron Tail has shoddy accuracy and doesn't seem all that powerful to be honest. I'd stick Draining Kiss on and go on with the CM set you have personally, but it's down to you on the Shadow Ball part. What is its full moveset? Calm Mind, Hyper Beam, Moonblast and what else? It has the bulk to take most neutral physical moves well and strike back so it sounds pretty good to me. Pretty tanky overall.

That's actually not too bad, sounds pretty straight and nice in terms of IVs already. I'd stick with what you have now, but that's just me. Especially since you seem attached to the flesh ribbon Eevee you have right now XD

Pokemon Bank is out in Japan, the influx of old Pokemon pictures on tumblr is beautiful. Mijumaru looks great in Pokemon-Amie, can't wait to get my hands on one, I'm bargaining with someone on Tumblr at this very moment to get the Isshu otter for myself. They managed to hatch a Shiny Miju in 10 eggs and I asked for one of the leftovers. XD
    conti....

----------
    Build up five, drop them in the PC, and go generate another five. After I have a couple boxes or get bored of breeding, I put the breeders back in the box and hop over to Miare to ride in a circle with Hatch Power 2 active. All five eggs hatch by the time the power runs out or within a few seconds after so I don't waste energy using level 3. After that I either swap for a new set of eggs or I pop over to the IV checker to verify stats. Then I repeat the process. By using the tower I don't have to pay full attention to the hatching process and can watch a bit of anime and cartoons while I do it.
    ----------
    I'm surprised you're coming across Poison attacks at all, for the most part Poisons usually an ignored type defensively and offensively, I don't think anyone ever really relies on it much at all. Though I suppose there might have been a slight rise in its usage with the influx of Fairy-typing. I had no clue it had the bulk to be such a beast, flesh ribbons Eeveelution is a badass apparently. I wonder how much water Draining Kiss would have as an HP siphoning move to keep Nymphia's streak running faster and harder, plus Leftovers could contribute to that notion well. I'm sure you could clean up the IVs a bit by using a redo bag, you get them iirc by hammering your S-Training bag in the game. At least that's how I go tmine.

Ohhhhhhhhhh yes, I was on the same gym for 2-3 days. XD As for the gym quest, I just use the same number of Pokemon as the leader and make sure they aren't overleveled for a real challenge. Sometimes I avoid heavy type advantages for the sake of the challenge as well. Peropuff and Bokurei took on Zakuro and it was very challenging, kept losing because my Pokemon were the same level as his, despite the S-Training and Pokemon-Amie work I had to rematch him a lot to win.

As for the hatching part, no need to worry, if you wanna hatch Shinies(I try to hatch good/flawless IV shinies when I hatch shinies though so the process is extra long for me), you should try the Miare City trick. Grab yourself a coin like a penny or dime and throw it on under your analogue button, watch TV or something as the coin does all the work with you continuously circling around the tower.
    What do you think of the CoTDs as a whole? I think it's good that they help with showing more of the Pokemon World. Unfortunately, their episodes often follow a very formulaic pattern with little variations, squandering the main characters' potential to truly develop as characters when the opportunity is presented.
    Hum....I never noticed the Shinobi part of its name at first XD

Sylveon will probably kill most Dragons with a Fairy Skin Hyper Beam anyway, but the recharge time leaves it wide open to be revenge killed quickly, plus its Defense and Speed aren't extraordinary. But I just like the design of it a lot so I could make it work in the future once I get the other version of the game soon. Yeah, I was so surprised when I ventured into Santalune and a Pikachu appeared and I wondered if sound of the anime was coming from my laptop or TV, had to do a double take.

Okay, I'll add you later, my 3DS is at home right now. Yeah, Super Training, Shinies, Battle Chateau, Pokemon-Amie are my personal favorites. As for the Shiny Erikiteru, someone on Tumblr is giving me one so no need to hunt on that thankfully XD
    Yeah, and I never got why Ash always had to lose when he's suppose to be aspiring to be THE greatest Pokemon Trainer. It's like they think one league win and BOOM he's the best. And he would be... in one region.
    Sounds great, I'm a huge fan of the frog family of Kalos, it's a fantastic Pokemon line that has grown on me a lot. I just love how it looks like a mixed bag of personality, chill, awkward, cute and it even works the closed eyes trope well. Definitely my favorite Kalosian starter and I'm a huge fan of Satoshi's in the anime, everything else looks nice. Shame Dedenne has such a crap picking of Fairy-type moves, the fact it doesn't get Dazzling Gleam or Moonblast is ridiculous.

I don't think there's much viability for Fairy Skin on Nmyphia TBH, but it's something interesting for the Pokemon. But it already has an insane arsenal of Fairy moves at its disposal, STAB Fairy Hyper Beam would be a killer however but it might seal the little foxes fate easily with that recharge recoil. I actually wanna try out that idea now.....Pikachu is great as always, I love how they gave it its iconic anime cry XD

Mine is 184823258663, I'm moving at a slow pace in my in-game play through, I have Swirlix/Peropuff, Frogadier/Gekogashira, Noibat/Onbat and Phantump/Bokurei and I'll be adding an awesome Shiny Helioptile/Erikiteru to the team soon. I just love how it looks like it has a sunburn with the whole sun generation motif behind and I might add a Shiny Hitokage/Charmander because I'm really feeling Lizardon/Charizard Y's coloration. Looks pretty rad and badass alongside that sleek design and would complement my frog well.
    Yeah, it's like a mix better Marvel/DC superheroes and buddy cop movies with an Anime twist. It may start out slow but it'll be well worth it for the finale.
    I thought so. I don't blame your reasoning either. It's just that I really eats at the back of my head. Why does she (is she really a girl? I can never tell) keep reading and make potshots at the series when she could just let it go and move onto things she likes more? I may critique the Anime but as much as I do, I don't really hate it (parts of it, maybe, but not as a whole). Does she have parts she likes? Is she ever willing to talk about what they are and why?

And she's such a Debbie Downer too. I genuinely enjoy the series and her constant negativity is nothing short of groan-worthy whenever she groans and moans about the series. And yet at one point, she said that people should take it easy on the Anime because it's a kid's show. If you spotted the hypocrisy, you get a cookie.

Sorry for unloading but, I needed to get all that off my chest.
    Can you do me a favor? I want to find out what YamiDenryuu/Honeyichigo's beef with PokeSpe is. That is, I really want to know why he reads it, talk about it and hangs around the Manga forums yet never says anything good about the Manga series. Does he like it for one aspect and hates all the rest? It's okay if he doesn't like it but I wanna know why he bothers.

Sadly he never answers to me when I ask. Could you help me? I mean, if I'm not asking too much of you...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom