F
Local time
4:53 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Haha Well then, I hope I verse you in RM! And you can see the might of Arach first hand! :D
    I wondered where you'd been. I just assumed you were busy with uni, though. Glad to see you're back! :D

Yeah, well we're both stubborn, so alternate sided leg and arm combo it is!

Haha my Sharona has been resting for the last week...no money for fuel...but hopefully she'll be up and running again soon. Matilda is old enough to have menopause?

It is? When?! I need a date! :O
    Because it's entertaining.

My mom says I'm good but moms always say that, I don't have that much experience singing and I don't want to embarass myself.
    I'm good, a little nervous, I gotta sing a song for my english class on wednesday, it's optional and I have the best grade in the class but I don't know if I should or not.
    Illusion is less effective than youd think, in battle. At least in Random Matchup, you can see what 6 Pokemon they have with them, even though they only use 3, so if I see a Zoroark in that lineup, I send out my Galvantula first. Hes usually quick enough to get off a Bug Buzz before the Zoroark can Flamethrower him. Of course, sometimes it really is an Infernape, and Arach gets roasted.

Fine then! How about we reach a compromise, and say they have one arm and one leg, either on the same or alternate sides of its body?

Vauxhall is the UKs Holden, right? A friend of mine drrives an Astra...not a bad little car. My Sharona is a Toyota Carona. Yeah, now my name for her doesnt seem quite so imaginative, does it? :p
    And I guarantee you, she plans it. Those little American cars are devious.
    I haven't and if I said that they'll probably kick me out since I'm the new guy in school this year and they basically had pity on me well most of the group except for the one that decided to put me in.
    The project is actually a sort of graduation project they assigned it last year in which the students have to do two chapters, they have two chapters done but turns out my friend's aunt was the one that did them not them so, they don't actually know how to do the other two chapters so....I hate my life.
    Haha Im so glad you like him! I thought Id accidentally deleted the lines layer, coz when I looked at it from my phone, there were no lines...but when I checked on the computer, it looked fine...seems that Zorua can actually use Illusion.

Oh, I see. Well, to me, Wyverns have no legs, just arms. Imma be stubborn and stick with that. :D

Yes! Now if only I had fuel to go with it! U_U
    Wow, she sounds in worse shape than Sharona. What make/model is Matilda?

I guess Ill just make one of the empty boxes for 'special' Pokemon, and put it in there. Im not sure how Dream World ability breeding goes...
    It doesn't matter, I've got some fault too.

Man I gotta get my thesis ready for june but the group that I'm in is too lazy to start working on it.
    As you should, mortal! >:D
    Kneel before me!! (That could be taken the wrong way...)

Hmm...I was under the impression that Wyverns do have forelimbs, but no back legs. They have arms and wings, but the rest of them is serpentine. Though, Im sure there are many variaties of them...

A Dragon/Poison type? *drools* That would be epic. Hopefully it wouldnt be legendary though, or I wouldnt be able to actually use it. Now that should be based on a Wyvern. Mind you, Ekans, Arbok and Seviper are all in the Dragon egg group...so that kinda counts, right?

Yeah, it worked! Turns out I had 15 days to pay, not 14, like I thought. So rather than being a day late, I was on the last day.

Yes, true. But I only tend to keep one of every final form, and my party. And shinys. Thats it. Nothing else is in my boxes. And my Jolteon is Lv. 100, personally raised on Pt from the Eevee you get in Hearthome. Im not getting rid of that for a showy imposter.
    Probably? Honey, Im always right. :D

Well, yeah, a Dark/Dragon type would've been an obvious combo...but you'd have thought Dragon/Fire would've been obvious too...still, we didnt get one of those til this Gen.
    Oh, Hydregion gets levitate? I didnt know that...at least it gets another type immunity from that.

Well, Jess gave me $220 last night. I just hope they accept payment a day late.

Hmm. Jolteons kinda fast enough as is...still, its my fave Eeveelution, so I still want one.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom