Recent content by fangirl21

1. F

The Dream World- Official Discussion

I'm currently unimpressed... I registered and everything fine but then it kept saying my pokemon wasnt dreaming yet, so I woke it up and now apparently I have to wait until tomorrow!! unhappy!
  2. F

== N x Touko == (Ferriswheelshipping)

I'm hoping he stays around longer in version three too and hopefully we get more info on him, in the meantime I will have to check out the fanfictions and fanart!
  3. F

New minigame on Pokemon.com

ugh I wanted Espeon but I accidentally accepted the first time, got me an Umbreon so I'm not too unhappy but I wanted Magic bounce!
  4. F

Online Eeveelution game to interact with Dream World: Game launched, Dream World stil

Re: Online Eeveelution game to interact with Dream World: Game launched, Dream World is anyone else having trouble with getting any eeveelution at all? I've played it about ten times now and at the end it just says game over, play again? I never get the option to choose an eeveelution! edit...
  5. F

== N x Touko == (Ferriswheelshipping)

I am so glad there's a thread for this! I've never been into shipping before but I'm totally sold on this one :) I actually felt a little bit depressed when N farewell's you at the end and I realised that was it for n and my player character. In response to the question ^^ I got into...
  6. F

Creepy things in the games

there's a guy in shorts I think in the abundant shrine who says his legs get scratched up because he only wears shorts but its ok because his pokemon lick his legs!!! I did several double takes at that one
  7. F

Simple Questions and Simple Answers 3

ah ok! so it could maybe be flawless, but at the same time there are other IV combinations it could have to make it HP dark - thanks!
  8. F

Simple Questions and Simple Answers 3

I heard a rumour that hidden power dark means your pokemon has flawless IVs, is this true? and if so is it still true in B/W?
  9. F

Victini or Zekrom [CLOSED]

Re: Victini or Zekrom yeay I got one :) when is a good time to catch you online?
  10. F

Victini or Zekrom [CLOSED]

Re: Victini or Zekrom If there's any Victini left may i get one?? my fc is 2365 4819 2106
  11. F

Europe wakes up to Pokémon Black and White: Generation V gets its Western debut acros

Re: Europe wakes up to Pokémon Black and White: Generation V gets its Western debut a I online preordered mine with amazon and it arrived just fine, I guess I'm lucky :) Got my Snivy already but unfortunately due to deadlines I can't let myself play anymore today :(
  12. F

wanted: Arceus that unlucks Alpha ruins event

ah I already have that one so go with shayminskyforme
  13. F

Wanted: FAL2010 Mew + 5 TMs

hmmm I dont really need any of those... I have a full dex and got those events myself except celebi which I have since picked up...
  14. F

Wanted: FAL2010 Mew + 5 TMs

I have one spare, its been levelled up one level though I think. what are you offering?
  15. F

offering: 10 Legit WIN2011 Celebi

if you're interested in RNGed shinys I'd like the quirky or hardy one?? I have a few already RNGed or I could do a request for you? edit: oh I just saw you got this from a GTS distribution... I'm a bit wary of these did you know the distributor?
Back
Top Bottom