• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Recent content by farazs

1. F

GEN VI: Y me!

looking for Y exclusive mega stones; Aggronite, Charizadite Y, Mewtwonite Y, and Heracronite. Offering the following shinies in return: Swirlix (with whipped dream), Zigzagoon, Starmie, butterfree, Cottonee, Raichu, Nidoking, Skrelp, Aromatisse, Clawitzer, Ralts, Vivillon(sandstorm), Altaria...
  2. F

GEN VI: shiny babies

need last 3 shinies for my shiny dex! elekid, smoochum and mantyke. I can offer the following shinies in exchange: lugia, swirlix with whipped dream, starmie, combee, ralts, cottonee, caluncher, seaking, gyarados, zigzagoon, ralts, tornadus. pm me pls:)
  3. F

my little ponies

for sure, I can trade now if ud like
  4. F

my little ponies

sure:)
  5. F

my little ponies

I triggered the event in white 2, then transferred them over to X :p, all the same, OT. SMR 2012, modest nature, don't know anything about iv's, that's just the stats? anyways I like shinies and if anyone wants keldeo lemme know, pokemon bank and transporter takes them
  6. F

my little ponies

ive got a box full of event keldeos, looking for any shinies, legends, or mega stones. pm me:)
  7. F

GEN VI: Friend safaris please!

Steel safari here:), added u already
  8. F

GEN VI: y stones

looking for mewtwonite Y, charizardite Y, heracronite, and aggronite. im offering keldeo, jirachi, shiny moltres, shiny gyarados, plus I have some spare legends. pm me if interested:)
  9. F

keldeo

I have a few event keldeos, im looking for aggronite, heracronite, mewtwonite Y, and charizardite Y, pm me offers:), preferably attached to shinies but not a necessity; first come first serve
  10. F

Tons of shinies

that's a lot of shinies0_o, ive got one box of them and I thought that was impressive. can i add ur fc's? pls add mine:D
  11. F

Shiny non-event Rayquaza

I have no idea....its affecting my gts too, im connected to the internet, im trying to figure out if its my wifi
  12. F

Shiny non-event Rayquaza

im trying to trade with someone else right now too, but I keep getting some stupid error... ill hold the uxie for u until this gets fixed:D
  13. F

Shiny Hypno

oh hey, I didn't know u had another thread, I left an offer of legendaries for ur hypno in ur 'kanto starter' thread, I ve transferred a few legends from my old games, I can offer one of those if ud like
  14. F

GEN VI: Kanto Starter

if ur ever interested in trading away ur shiny hypno, I have lots of extra legends, id be willing to trade one for it, I like shinies:D
  15. F

Shiny non-event Rayquaza

ive got shiny moltres and shiny raikou too