• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
F
Local time
12:35 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• No problem, the turtwig is just a normal one but the qwilfish is from one of my breeding projects It should have good to great IV's, egg moves and its Dream world ability. If your curious about its IV's I have a list some where....

Edit: Good news

I saw your wish list. I have a spare turtwig and a qwilfish egg. They are yours if you want them.
    You're welcome, I'm just sorry you had to wait so long to evolve your pokemon
    your poryon is trying to learn nasty plot. do you want me to delete one of its moves for nasty plot?
    Sorry we keep missing each other. Hopefuly we will both be on today at the same time.
    sorry about not being around yesterday. i got called in to work a double. i am free for the next 2 hrs and will be on sporadically this weekend. let me know if there is anything else you would like in addition outside of vullaby.
    Hey, I saw in your sig you wanted a Lapras. It's level 50, or I can breed a level 1 if you like. Let me know if you're interested. I have lots of wants, so I'm sure you have something I'm looking for.
    I'm so sorry for not getting back to you about our trade >~< I was busy this week with school and whatnot. I've got all your Pokemon ready though. I don't think I'll be able to trade today or tomorrow, since I only will have my B2 for a limited time after I post this VM, so probably by the time you come on I won't have it with me, but Friday/the weekend should be fine. I'm really, really sorry for making you wait D:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom