• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Recent content by Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

1. Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

Mafia Star Wars: The Original Trilogy Mafia [SIGN-UPS]

I'll give this one a go as I've been a Star Wars fan for a long time(since 1987)
  2. Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

What video games are you playing now?

Atelier Ryza 2(Switch) Advanced the story a bit now have Patricia as a party member
  3. Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

SSB Ultimate I now have all the FE Three Houses Spirits
  4. Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

SSB Ultimate Got a few new Spirits(Pneuma)being one of said Spirits I also got Lora and several others
  5. Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

Recent Gaming Purchases

Finally decided to get Fighters Pass 2 for SSB Ultimate
  6. Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

What future video games are you currently looking forward to?

Resident Evil Village Wanting it more on a PS5 but I don't have one(yet) so will have to settle for the PS4 version instead
  7. Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

Recent Gaming Purchases

Monster Hunter Rise Super Mario Bros Game and Watch(Has Clock,Game and Watch Ball,Super Mario Bros,Super Mario Bros 2)
  8. Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

The only recent Harvest Moon Game that has been released is One World and if one had to compare them then Story of Seasons is way ahead Mining is done differently than the original game you have a mining skill that levels up in ranks(1-10)which gives you more power to break the higher ores and...
  9. Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

Story of Seasons Pioneers of Olive Town After a bit of back and Forth between the 3 I settled for Reina(going to change when the DLC characters drop)to either Iris or Lisette also fixed the final bridge to access the final farm mining area and fixed up my scooter
  10. Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

Story of Seasons Pioneers of Olive Town Close to the end of Spring and the Pet Derby after that might do a bit of land clearing to give a bit of space to put all my maker stuff
  11. Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

Story of Seasons Pioneers of Olive Town I'm having a ball with this one and the game offers a few good choices for Marriage all of which I'm still having a hard time choosing one Blaire(Waitress at restaurant) Linh(Think *Reina*(ToTT) or Licorice from Original SoS game Reina(Don't confuse...
  12. Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

What future video games are you currently looking forward to?

Deiland This one looks like a crossover of Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons meets Super Mario Galaxy
  13. Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

After this pandemic is over, what is it that you're gonna do first?

I'm going to do a few things 1.Return to Adelaide after 24 years away from it 2.Head to Queensland to see Family 3.Finally break free of the whole stay in Australia deal and head to Japan(Probably not until 2023)
  14. Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

You are lucky us Aussies don't get the enjoyment of playing it until Friday :( Harvest Moon One World Got the Sagashi Island DLC and having to catch a Red Bream for Sana(for Sushi)is another request to add to the game
  15. Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

Recent Gaming Purchases

Story of Seasons Pioneers of Olive Town+Expansion Pass Was at bit costly at $98.95 but it seems to be the only way to get the expansion pass(cause the standard game doesn't have it listed as a purchase yet)