• ME encounters a spooky skeletal dragon. Watch here as he shouts physics at it, in the hopes of preventing it from KOing itself.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Recent content by FatKidLovesCoke

1. F

The Official BGMf Claim-a-Move Thread!

March 27, 2011 Sunday 2:48 AM FatKidLovesCoke would like to claim Swallow :)
  2. F

Contest Eighth Gym Leader: Giovanni;Blue;Clair;Wallace;Juan;Volkner;Drayden;Iris

Simple enough, fave eighth gym leader out of all generations EDIT: Mods, move if necessary, but please message me if you do NOTE: The title is in a different format because it was too long EDIT2: Consider each one has position of being a gym leader, not because, "Wallace is an awesome...
  3. F

Contest Seventh Gym Leaders: Blaine vs. Pryce vs. Tate & Liza vs. Candice vs. Brycen

Simple enough, fave seventh gym leader out of all generations EDIT: Mods, move if necessary, but please message me if you do NOTE: Since Tate and Liza fight together, they would, together, be considered one gym leader, unlike others (for ex: Cilan, Chili and Cress)
  4. F

Contest Sixth Gym Leaders: Sabrina vs. Jasmine vs. Winona vs. Byron vs. Skyla

Simple enough, fave sixth gym leader out of all generations EDIT: Mods, move if necessary, but please message me if you do
  5. F

Contest Fifth Gym Leaders: Koga vs. Janine vs. Chuck vs. Norman vs. Fantina vs. Clay

Simple enough, fave fifth gym leader out of all generations EDIT: Mods, move if necessary, but please message me if you do
  6. F

Contest Fourth Gym Leaders: Erika vs. Morty vs. Flannery vs. Crasher Wake vs. Elesa

Simple enough, fave fourth gym leader out of all generations EDIT: Mods, move if necessary, but please message me if you do
  7. F

Contest Third Gym Leaders: Lt. Surge vs. Whitney vs. Wattson vs. Maylene vs. Burgh

Simple enough, fave third gym leader out of all generations EDIT: Mods, move if necessary, but please message me if you do
  8. F

Contest Second Gym Leaders: Misty vs. Bugsy vs. Brawly vs. Gardenia vs. Lenora

Simple enough, fave second gym leader out of all generations EDIT: Mods, move if necessary, but please message me if you do
  9. F

Contest First gym leaders: Brock vs Falkner vs Roxanne vs Roark vs Cilan vs Chili vs Cress

Simple enough, fave first gym leader out of all generations EDIT: Mods, move if necessary, but please message me if you do
  10. F

Contest Battle of the Champions

Re: War of the Champions! GARY MOTHA FUCKING OAK Gary, smelling peoples asses in since the 90s Blue is the best, his team varies on starter, making a lot of options for the player. Only elite four member to vary on team for something like that.
  11. F

Recreating Rematches

ok, i have updated it again. did johto elite four and all of hoenn.
  12. F

Recreating Rematches

idk since janine is now a gym leader and koga is elite four also i will put up my own idea of steven eventually
  13. F

When Pokemon ends

well thats quite... innovative im not sure, i will actually attempt to catch em all probably if pokemon is to end
  14. F

Recreating Rematches

It started with gen 3 emerald, you can rematch your gym leaders and it was cool. gen 4 platinum, they somewhat enhanced it with only 5 now yet hg and ss blew my mind. i would look at the rematch teams a lot for the leaders, sometimes the elite four. since gen 5 is now out, there is new pokemon...
  15. F

Why is flying super-effective against grass?

get a fan, put leaves in front of it, turn the fan on THERE GOES THE BAGEL that is why flying>grass